The Student Room Group

gcse chemistry

I have 24 chapters of chemistry. I have one whole month. I have my exams in december. how must I manage ??
Reply 1
I’d do a chapter per day and then a week of consolidating everything. I’d make brief notes and then attempt past papers for each subchapter.
can I do one chapter everyday?
in a week it makes five Monday till Friday. the I will need to do them one everyday and do not exceed more than that . how can I make a plan to attempt a past paper for each chapter?
Reply 4
Original post by khadija01
in a week it makes five Monday till Friday. the I will need to do them one everyday and do not exceed more than that . how can I make a plan to attempt a past paper for each chapter?

I reckon 6 days a week for 4 weeks will be perfect. Use physics and maths tutor website for past papers tailored for each subchapter. Aim to complete at least 2 per subchapter and obviously then for your actual GCSEs you can do the rest. Use online notes as well as I found that they can sum up a subchapter nicely.
oh
can you help me send the maths and physcis tutor website ?
Reply 7
can you help me send the maths and physcis tutor website ?

https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/chemistry-revision/
thank you bixol :smile:
I take cie gcse not igcse may I click on edexel gcse?
bixol ??
I didn't find subchapter tailored for physics ?
Reply 12
I didn't find subchapter tailored for physics ?

I don’t know about the specifics for the GCSE section because I use it for my A levels but as long as you put your course exam board then you should find the right subsections. If you don’t find the right subsections then it’s most probably the wrong one.
I only know about CIE and GCSE
oh no now what I may do

Quick Reply

Latest