The Student Room Group

What are you doing Oxford math applicants?

I honestly have no idea what I am doing at the moment, am just looking at past MAT papers and wondering around.
Year 12?
Reply 2
Original post by Mrepic Foulger
Year 12?

i have an interview tomorrow
Ah OK same, which college? I'm at Worcester with lmh as secondary. I have a bunch of practice interview questions I'm working through.
Reply 4
Original post by Mrepic Foulger
Ah OK same, which college? I'm at Worcester with lmh as secondary. I have a bunch of practice interview questions I'm working through.

Surprised to hear that. I will have my interview at Worcester, too. Would you mind if I ask you where you got those questions from? I am sort of feeling worried about interview tomorrow.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=320602
Here you go :smile: unfortunately there is no answers for the majority of them, but good nonetheless. What's your name? I'll have to try and find you tomorrow.
I'm interviewing at LMH tomorrow, and I've been doing . . . Absolutely **** all today, unfortunately. Crushing procrastination has me in its grip. Since I got the interview invitation (very late!) I've been working through the books I talked about on my personal statement and doing the fun-looking problems from Liebeck's Concise Guide to Pure Mathematics, partially 'cause I talked about it in my PS and partially because they're pretty neat questions and a girl's gotta have some way to relax. Today, though, all that's gone out the window.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending