The Student Room Group
i like this trio called skeppy, badboyhalo and a6d - they do minecraft tho but they're great together. For GTA, there's a channel called Let's Play. However, they aren't family friendly though but they do range of different games tho.
I have been watching The Yogscast for years, they are a good bunch.

As above Achievement Hunter/Let's Play are quite the characters.
Original post by LucyOr15
Hi I’m wondering is there anyone who knows any good gaming channels on YouTube that are worth watching. I like sims, GTA anything like that any recommendations I’d appreciate

Never had you down as a Gamer especially GTA.....LOL big suprise to me is that

By the way I love GTA
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by GOLDIE99
Never had you down as a Gamer especially GTA.....LOL big suprise to me is that

By the way I love GTA

Yeah lol I love gaming I don’t talk much about it I do briefly but yeah it’s great
Reply 5
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
I have been watching The Yogscast for years, they are a good bunch.

As above Achievement Hunter/Let's Play are quite the characters.

Original post by PetitePanda
i like this trio called skeppy, badboyhalo and a6d - they do minecraft tho but they're great together. For GTA, there's a channel called Let's Play. However, they aren't family friendly though but they do range of different games tho.

They seem good I’ll look ar them in more detail thank you
Yeah lol I love gaming I don’t talk much about it I do briefly but yeah it’s great

GTA Online rather than the main game for me

also CTR Racing,Need for Speed and Project Cars
Depends what you're looking for in videos, I enjoy watching OutsideXbox and OutsideXtra, as well as Eurogamer - they're entertaining people but they're very bad at playing the actual games most of the time.
No gaming channels are worth watching. That is unless you intend to watch them to help you get to sleep.
Reply 9
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Depends what you're looking for in videos, I enjoy watching OutsideXbox and OutsideXtra, as well as Eurogamer - they're entertaining people but they're very bad at playing the actual games most of the time.

To be fair that’s ok with me
Original post by awkwardshortguy
No gaming channels are worth watching. That is unless you intend to watch them to help you get to sleep.

I mean I dunno I have a couple I like
What would you say were your top 5 games of all time?
One gaming channel I've always stuck to is SovietWomble. He more posts stream highlights and is VERY infrequent with posts but they're always really funny.
What would you say were your top 5 games of all time?

1 Sims
2 red dead redemption
3 GTA or ark
4 Overcooked
5 Crash bandicoot or Lego games
Ok some of these you may think are strange but I like them
Original post by Vikingninja
One gaming channel I've always stuck to is SovietWomble. He more posts stream highlights and is VERY infrequent with posts but they're always really funny.

Thank yiy
do you have a gta online username?

Also do you have the game Steep
(edited 4 years ago)
do you have a gta online username?

Also do you have the game Steep

No I have neither sorry what’s steep
Its a snowboarding game

I had a bad Experience on GTA Online today?
Hi I’m wondering is there anyone who knows any good gaming channels on YouTube that are worth watching. I like sims, GTA anything like that any recommendations I’d appreciate

yogscast have some quality GTA vids

Latest