The Student Room Group

Just A Quick Hello!

Hello Student Room Users!
I'm new to the to here and basically. I just came across this by accident to be honest. Okay so I was on Idea Duke of Edinburgh award and I was stuck on a question on silver. So I Google it. Then I found this website and it looked kinda cool I guess. Then I joined it.
It is something to do so I'm happy! Especially because this weather has taken a change for the worst in my location. Literally yesterday it was all sunshine and today it's cold and wet. This english weater is the worst. Hmmm maybe I should move to Africa or something as their weather is hot. But that would be stupid anyway because I live with my mom and dad and yeah corona virus is about too.... Hope everyone is good.
-Ellis x
Haha yeah not sure moving to Africa would solve all your problems but I'm sure the rain will blow through. I've only recently joined here myself but have been pleasantly surprised to speedy replies and everyone trying to help each other. If I can help with anything :smile: I'll try reply as well. Good luck !
Reply 2
Original post by cyberstudent99
Haha yeah not sure moving to Africa would solve all your problems but I'm sure the rain will blow through. I've only recently joined here myself but have been pleasantly surprised to speedy replies and everyone trying to help each other. If I can help with anything :smile: I'll try reply as well. Good luck !

Thank you for your kindness! Good luck to you too!
Original post by _Ellis13_
Hello Student Room Users!
I'm new to the to here and basically. I just came across this by accident to be honest. Okay so I was on Idea Duke of Edinburgh award and I was stuck on a question on silver. So I Google it. Then I found this website and it looked kinda cool I guess. Then I joined it.
It is something to do so I'm happy! Especially because this weather has taken a change for the worst in my location. Literally yesterday it was all sunshine and today it's cold and wet. This english weater is the worst. Hmmm maybe I should move to Africa or something as their weather is hot. But that would be stupid anyway because I live with my mom and dad and yeah corona virus is about too.... Hope everyone is good.
-Ellis x

Welcome, Ellis :smile:
Reply 4
I'm goooood apart from I'm stuck at home like many other people. What about you?
Reply 5
thanks - I actually quite like my name too.
My brother is in year 13... or was it 14 I'm not sure actually 😂😂
Hope you do well in biology!
Reply 6
Original post by Reality Check
Welcome, Ellis :smile:

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest