The Student Room Group

notion to help with organisation - a level/year 12 + 13

hello guys, just want to hear responses from people who also use notion to help them keep organised. what's your favourite function and how exactly do use notion to help with life & studies? thanks, emmanuella :biggrin:
Reply 1
My favourite function is just the toggle list function, I use them to create mini, quick question and answers for revision when I'm on the go. I found them quite useful for subjects that use studies or concepts like Sociology, as I'm able to easily recall names and their studies during exams. Using them just before tests for that quick reminder as well.
I use notion for everything but a big problem with it is the learning curve it's to advanced and I found myself procrastinating on it.
Reply 3
Original post by Entrepreneur.
I use notion for everything but a big problem with it is the learning curve it's to advanced and I found myself procrastinating on it.

Oh I totally get that as well, luckily i started using during Y11, but I still find myself procrastinating putting my new topics for revision on there lol or just forgetting to put schedules on the app
Reply 4
Original post by emm4nuella
hello guys, just want to hear responses from people who also use notion to help them keep organised. what's your favourite function and how exactly do use notion to help with life & studies? thanks, emmanuella :biggrin:

hi, is notion an app?
Emanuela
Reply 5
Original post by 3manuela

hi, is notion an app?
Emanuela

Notion is an app on Android and iOS, but also has desktop apps for PC and Mac or you can access through their website
Reply 6
Original post by joe_y.i
Notion is an app on Android and iOS, but also has desktop apps for PC and Mac or you can access through their website

Alright, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest