The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2880
LastLordofTime
Actually, I've put hardly any thought in to it :P

then Id hate to imagine the result of you putting lots of thought in :afraid:
Vin: No worries then, I put little thought in to everything I do :yep: :woo:

How about another Lucky Star inspired topic then? How do you like your fried eggs?

Or ... what's your favourite way to have eggs? Omelette, Frittata, Poached, Fried, Scrambled, a "Scrambled Omelette", Boiled, with Mayonaisse?
Reply 2882
*reads last few pages*

:wtf?:
Reply 2883
when you said lucky star I thought you were gonna start going on about an anime brothel:wtf?:

Anyway Im not a huge fan of eggs
Reply 2884
Eggs? Seriously? :wtf?:
I love eggs ... and cheese ... and custard ... sometimes all at the same time :ninja:
Reply 2886
:yucky:
Ok, how about I open the next episode of Lucky Star and we talk about the food topic in that :yep:
Reply 2888
how about you **** off:lolwut:
Reply 2889
I'm hungry now. :p:
Reply 2890
Is Lucky Star just about eating habits!? *considers deleting downloaded files*
:nosebleed: This thread is getting pervier by the day.
No, it's not, it just comes up sometimes XD Like there was the bit about which end of the thing in my Avatar is the head, and there's a bit about mayonaise. Also mentioned was needing to make a new summer menu for a Cosplay Cafe, where Ramen was mentioned XD

Unlike in xxxHolic where Food is always the topic when Doumeki's around XD

But don't delete Lucky Star, it's funny :yep:

Speaking of XxxHolic ... anyone here know how to play Mahjong? And not the Mahjong you find online ... the multiplayer type XD
Reply 2893
since mccann joined :ninja:
No. It covers all sorts of topics:

I've started to download lucky star as well, will begin to watch after the last episode of HimM. :yep:
Reply 2896
God, that reminds me of the last time I needed eyedrops :giggle: Except I usually struggle a lot more
Reply 2897
LastLordofTime
No, it's not, it just comes up sometimes XD Like there was the bit about which end of the thing in my Avatar is the head, and there's a bit about mayonaise. Also mentioned was needing to make a new summer menu for a Cosplay Cafe, where Ramen was mentioned XD

Unlike in xxxHolic where Food is always the topic when Doumeki's around XD

But don't delete Lucky Star, it's funny :yep:

Speaking of XxxHolic ... anyone here know how to play Mahjong? And not the Mahjong you find online ... the multiplayer type XD

AJ used to have that avatar:sad:
Reply 2898
Hmmm :s-smilie:

May start it after Gundam Seed Destiny, which I hope to finish tonight :yep:
vin
AJ used to have that avatar:sad:

AJ Repped me with it :yep:

Today's Lucky Star topic is - What's your favourite flavour of Slushy?

Latest