The Student Room Group

Replacement tenant needed Manchester

Hello,
I'm desperately looking for someone to take over my accommodation in Manchester for this September.
Hello Student One and Two Victoria Point Manchester
10/15 minutes walking distance to University of Manchester/ MMU
20-25 minutes walking distance from the Arden school of theatre
3/4 size bed, shared bathroom and kitchen with two other people
24/7 security and maintenance team, really modern accommodation and lots of communal study and leisure spaces. There is also a gym in the accommodation which is included in the price.

£145 per week, 44 week contract (£6380 for the year, september 5th - July 7th)

Please message me ASAP if you're interested, I really need someone to take this over from me
Original post by acupoftia
Hello,
I'm desperately looking for someone to take over my accommodation in Manchester for this September.
Hello Student One and Two Victoria Point Manchester
10/15 minutes walking distance to University of Manchester/ MMU
20-25 minutes walking distance from the Arden school of theatre
3/4 size bed, shared bathroom and kitchen with two other people
24/7 security and maintenance team, really modern accommodation and lots of communal study and leisure spaces. There is also a gym in the accommodation which is included in the price.

£145 per week, 44 week contract (£6380 for the year, september 5th - July 7th)

Please message me ASAP if you're interested, I really need someone to take this over from me

Isn't there a clause, if you don't go you don't pay... Or are you stuck abroad and following from online? 🙄 😭.
Reply 2
Original post by Realitysreflexx
Isn't there a clause, if you don't go you don't pay... Or are you stuck abroad and following from online? 🙄 😭.

I chose to decline my uni offer for personal reasons so apparently i have to find a replacement tenant:s-smilie: I don't really think it's fair given the situation with the pandemic, and I'm sure people will be applying for their accommodation still? They basically just told me that it was my fault so I had to find a replacement:mad:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending