The Student Room Group

London Student Accommodation for summer 2023

Hi, im planning on going home in June. I’m looking for a tenant to transfer my tenancy at Urbanest Hoxton from June 29 to August 31. It is a studio, and its £359 per week. Please let me know if there are any takers!!
Hey!
Is anyone looking for accommodation for the summer?
I have a contract with IQ Student Accommodation(Tufnell House) until August 26th in London. En-Suite, large comfortable room on the ground floor, shared kitchen, 3 more rooms in the block. The building itself has a fitness, study rooms, game rooms and social areas, laundry and All-inclusive bills. Very convenient geolocation, two stations to Camden Town, 20-30 minutes to Oxford Street, walking distance to London Metropolitan University. Quiet area near the center of London!
Location: London, N7 0EG, Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park underground station. Room type "Bronze En-Suite"
I am looking for a person who will take over my contract ASAP, because for family reasons I need to go home for the whole summer!!!
Reply 2
Hi , Are you still looking for a replacement tenant?
Reply 3
Original post by saranyajyp
Hi, im planning on going home in June. I’m looking for a tenant to transfer my tenancy at Urbanest Hoxton from June 29 to August 31. It is a studio, and its £359 per week. Please let me know if there are any takers!!

Hi, are you still looking for a replacement Tenant?
Reply 4
(Original post by AlanK)Hi, are you still looking for a replacement Tenant?

Original post by AlanK
Hi, are you still looking for a replacement Tenant?

Hi, yes I am. You could send me an email at [email protected] if you would like further details. :smile:
Reply 5
I have a double room with an ensuite in Whitechapel (Zone 1) close to the City that's available for 220pw until Aug 17th 2023 bills included if anyone is interested!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending