The Student Room Group

Thoughts on SENECA website?

Hey all! I've recently started using the Seneca website as a revision source for my GCSEs in preparation for my mocks. I'm completing triple science and was wondering if the website is useful/reliable for doing revision. Thanks for any comments :smile:
Original post by DoubleJazzy
Hey all! I've recently started using the Seneca website as a revision source for my GCSEs in preparation for my mocks. I'm completing triple science and was wondering if the website is useful/reliable for doing revision. Thanks for any comments :smile:

I found seneca really useful for gcse science revision :yep:
i found it useful for revision but i wouldn't recommend it being your only source of revision :smile:
Never used it but seems like a nice interactive way to learn. The best form of revision is when you're actively doing something and being tested on the content so i'm sure it's a good way of consolidating your learning but don't rely on it solely as you gotta do them past papersss :woo:
Reply 4
Original post by laurawatt
I found seneca really useful for gcse science revision :yep:

Great, thank you!
Reply 5
When revising science make flashcards from seneca and cgp in split screen then go through the flashcards and go on physics maths tutor end of topic tests after

Quick Reply

Latest