The Student Room Group

gcse

what are he best websites for studing and revising: gcse english,maths,combined science,history and geography.
Reply 1
BBC Bitesize is always a good place to start. GCSE pod is good too, when I did history I used a website called quizlet. It’s basically a flashcard revision site, you can find and make your own flashcards for pretty much any subject. Remember you can also find past papers online which are useful to revise exam techniques with. Hope this helps, have fun revising!

Original post by 12devetyle
what are he best websites for studing and revising: gcse english,maths,combined science,history and geography.

Here are some websites I recommend (all are free to use):
- English: physics and maths tutor; past papers + examiner reports from your exam board; seneca; although not a website, glow up your grades is a great yt channel to use
- Maths: maths genie; mme revise; bbc bitesize; gcse maths tutor
- Combined science: bbc bitesize; physics and maths tutor; past papers from your exam board; mme revise
- Save my exams + physics and maths tutor + bbc bitesize + seneca are websites you can use for multiple subjects, and can help you for your revision

I hope that helps and good luck!

For English I would recommend Mr Bruff and Mr Salles on youtube. For Maths I used corbettmaths. For Science I used cognito. I also used save my exams and physics and maths tutor for multiple subjects

Quick Reply

Latest