The Student Room Group

Seneca Learning

Is Seneca actually good? I have not got the premium yet
(edited 1 year ago)
Hey there, ex-GCSE student here
I used many different resources during my GCSE years and for Seneca I would say it's good for foundations and basic knowledge- perhaps to quiz yourself after class to identify your weaknesses. Other than that, that's all it is and I would not recommend at all to use it on its own.
As for premium, my friend had it and said there wasn't much of a difference so again, I would not recommend so perhaps you could find something else?
any questions do let me know!
Original post by teenagegirl123
Hey there, ex-GCSE student here
I used many different resources during my GCSE years and for Seneca I would say it's good for foundations and basic knowledge- perhaps to quiz yourself after class to identify your weaknesses. Other than that, that's all it is and I would not recommend at all to use it on its own.
As for premium, my friend had it and said there wasn't much of a difference so again, I would not recommend so perhaps you could find something else?
any questions do let me know!

Heyyy, thanks for the reply! Does it actually help you to memorise information faster or not really? Also, what websites would you recommend for GCSE revision in general? Thanks :smile:
Original post by NormalBrit
Is Seneca actually good? I have not got the premium yet

hiya ive got my gcses this year and i used it alot last year and found it worked, at least for biology (teacher was off so missed all paper one topics) i managed to get an 8 in my mock (which im v happy with considering it was basically a sub teacher who knew nothing about it all year) so id say its pretty good for covering the basic knowledge
ive got one of the premium things-not sure which- but i feel the hyper learning is quite good for a quick revision session before like an end of topic test and the 7-9 questions help a lot with getting around application questions
i think it kinda depends on your style of leaning but i find it quite useful as like a foundation knowledge like then to revise more but its quite good
hope this helped kinda rambled at the end lmao
Original post by lola028
hiya ive got my gcses this year and i used it alot last year and found it worked, at least for biology (teacher was off so missed all paper one topics) i managed to get an 8 in my mock (which im v happy with considering it was basically a sub teacher who knew nothing about it all year) so id say its pretty good for covering the basic knowledge
ive got one of the premium things-not sure which- but i feel the hyper learning is quite good for a quick revision session before like an end of topic test and the 7-9 questions help a lot with getting around application questions
i think it kinda depends on your style of leaning but i find it quite useful as like a foundation knowledge like then to revise more but its quite good
hope this helped kinda rambled at the end lmao

Thanks!!
I personally didn’t find it overly helpful, as it’s just mostly reading, and the questions they give you usually have very obvious answers, do you don’t have to think as much
I would say it’s good for a quick recap on a topic you don’t remember much about, but I wouldn’t use it as your main method of revision
Reply 6
Original post by Squiggles1238
I personally didn’t find it overly helpful, as it’s just mostly reading, and the questions they give you usually have very obvious answers, do you don’t have to think as much
I would say it’s good for a quick recap on a topic you don’t remember much about, but I wouldn’t use it as your main method of revision

do you still have your login details? itd be quite a help
Original post by a_193
do you still have your login details? itd be quite a help

No I dont but as far as im aware it’s free? Anyone can make an account I thought

Quick Reply

Latest