The Student Room Group

What to doo!!! Pls help!!

Firstly, I'm a prospective international student from India(Comp Science BSc 2021), I have taken A levels. My current A level subjects are as follows: Maths, Physics, Information technology, and Chemistry. I had seen that you require a total of 3 A level subjects everywhere(I have 4). So my question is that, is it fine if under certain circumstances, I decide to drop my A level chemistry, will it affect my admission chances in any way? And if it will, then how?

My predicted grades for A level are as follows:
Maths: A*
Physics- A*
Information technology-A
Chemistry-A
(I have done Chemistry at As level and IGCSE and received an 'a' and 'A*' respectively.)
(Note: I have also given AP calculus AB and received a score of 5.)
Please revert back to me ASAP, as I would be applying soon. Thanks
Original post by anonymous_717
Firstly, I'm a prospective international student from India(Comp Science BSc 2021), I have taken A levels. My current A level subjects are as follows: Maths, Physics, Information technology, and Chemistry. I had seen that you require a total of 3 A level subjects everywhere(I have 4). So my question is that, is it fine if under certain circumstances, I decide to drop my A level chemistry, will it affect my admission chances in any way? And if it will, then how?

My predicted grades for A level are as follows:
Maths: A*
Physics- A*
Information technology-A
Chemistry-A
(I have done Chemistry at As level and IGCSE and received an 'a' and 'A*' respectively.)
(Note: I have also given AP calculus AB and received a score of 5.)
Please revert back to me ASAP, as I would be applying soon. Thanks

You can drop to three but make sure you only put those three on your application. Chemistry is a stronger A level than IT.
put which three?

Quick Reply

Latest