The Student Room Group

aqa a level psychology 2024

has anyone made any predictions for paper 1 aqa psychology for 2024?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Joemama156
no not yet but what do you think?
Original post by emm4nuella
Hi there, I was looking on this prediction website and they believe that there will be a 16 marker on minority influence. I'm not sure if I trust it though. I think I will revise everything a bit but definitely revise minority influence a bit more.
Reply 3
Original post by emm4nuella
yo i asked one of my psychology teachers who is connected to AQA and he gave us a big hint that anxiety research may appear as he has looked at the trend in which topics come up each year
Original post by JoeMama111
yo i asked one of my psychology teachers who is connected to AQA and he gave us a big hint that anxiety research may appear as he has looked at the trend in which topics come up each year
That's actually crazy that ur teacher is giving out hints. If he gives out anymore pls let me know!
Reply 5
Original post by Daniel13257
That's actually crazy that ur teacher is giving out hints. If he gives out anymore pls let me know!
ik hes acc so chill he also told me that there is going to be another 16 marker come up on maternal deprivation ! he didn't completely come out and tell us but he gave us a wink and a waggle of his eyebrows
ik hes acc so chill he also told me that there is going to be another 16 marker come up on maternal deprivation ! he didn't completely come out and tell us but he gave us a wink and a waggle of his eyebrows
Broooo ur teacher is actually the best. I hope they don't see this and change the paper now.
Reply 7
so what does a man like you do for fun around here ( wink and waggle of eyebrows )
Original post by joemama111
so what does a man like you do for fun around here ( wink and waggle of eyebrows )
how do u know im a man!!!!!!
Reply 9
how do u know im a man!!!!!!
im sowwyyyy !!! please don't get me banned for this i didn't mean to assume you were a man
im sowwyyyy !!! please don't get me banned for this i didn't mean to assume you were a man
It's okay sugarplum! I can be whoever you want me to :wink:
It's okay sugarplum! I can be whoever you want me to :wink:
well aren't you just my little pookie wookie doooo ... i could just eat you all up ! ( fancy a chat in private )
well aren't you just my little pookie wookie doooo ... i could just eat you all up ! ( fancy a chat in private )
Would love a bit more than just a chat the way this is going babes :wink:
Reply 13
but they did a 16 marker on minority influence and maternal deprivation last year? from what i can remember?
let us know if theres more hints frr
bro he told u all the topics that came up in the 2023 paper
Reply 16

They did one about this topic for the 2023 paper I don't think they repeat 16 markers
Original post by Joemama156
Eyesnecks as a 16 marker hasn’t came up yet
Original post by anvttaa
Eyesnecks as a 16 marker hasn’t came up yet

what about like memory lol?
Original post by Husssssss
what about like memory lol?

I think anxiety on ewt and coding and capacity and duration could be a 16 marker hasn’t came up yet

Quick Reply

Latest