The Student Room Group

plsss answer if u did/do a levels :))

hii
I was wondering what degrees people have done and what a levels they took/ if you're in sixth form rn what you're planning on doing

I am doing bio chem english and art
Has anyone done similar ones too?
Original post by lunacentral1
hii
I was wondering what degrees people have done and what a levels they took/ if you're in sixth form rn what you're planning on doing

Hi
I did art English and psychology
Doing my degree in art and design
I did Geography, Maths and French (a lil while ago now, plus AS environmental studies). Did a degree in French and Spanish.

My sister did geography, psychology and sociology play English lit AS, and a degree in Psychology and Criminology.

The real variety comes with the jobs people end up in beyond that - incredibly varied even when you've all done the same degree subject. From those I graduated with having done languages (of varied combinations encompassing French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic) two of us works for a university, another a primary teacher, consulting, headhunting for financial services, banking, teaching abroad, working for a start up, working for government in a few different departments... You can basically do anything really after a degree.
hii

I do Chemistry. I’m in year 13 right now. :biggrin:
Hi,

I'm in year 13 and am doing Psychology, Music and Media
I've wanting to go to university to study Psychology in Education
hii

Okkk so i did bio and chem. Im planning on doing med for next year. Apart from those two i took psycho and maths plus an EPQ
I'm currently studying English Language and Double Health And Social Care- i'm in year 13 now and i want to do Primary Education at Uni
I did Geography, Business Studies, Maths, AS Psychology, AS Literature and I went to study Accounting and Management
I'm redoing my A Levels to do Physical Sciences/Engineering degrees and ideally get into scientific research as a career.

Quick Reply

Latest