The Student Room Group

Replacement Tenant Wanted

I need someone to take over my tenancy in Walkley, Sheffield as I’m moving back home. Anyone got any ideas of where to ask around or advertise?
Have you told your university?
Original post by shortgirl96
Have you told your university?

Going to try and talk to someone when I’m in tomorrow but it’s through a private landlord
When one of my housemates moved out a couple of years ago, we found a replacement tenant on Spare Room.

There are also various Facebook groups for spare rooms in Sheffield, although in my experience they seem to be very full of companies/agencies looking for tenants, and not many people looking to rent somewhere.
Original post by Desideri
When one of my housemates moved out a couple of years ago, we found a replacement tenant on Spare Room.

There are also various Facebook groups for spare rooms in Sheffield, although in my experience they seem to be very full of companies/agencies looking for tenants, and not many people looking to rent somewhere.

I’ve stuck it on spare room, got to find a tenant before I move out properly
I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy, in Walkley, Sheffield. If anyone knows anyone or where best to advertise, please let me know. More than happy to give details as requested☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending