daleonsmith7
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I need someone to take over my tenancy in Walkley, Sheffield as I’m moving back home. Anyone got any ideas of where to ask around or advertise?
shortgirl96
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Have you told your university?
daleonsmith7
Rep:
?
(Original post by shortgirl96)
Have you told your university?
Going to try and talk to someone when I’m in tomorrow but it’s through a private landlord
Desideri
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
When one of my housemates moved out a couple of years ago, we found a replacement tenant on Spare Room.

There are also various Facebook groups for spare rooms in Sheffield, although in my experience they seem to be very full of companies/agencies looking for tenants, and not many people looking to rent somewhere.
daleonsmith7
Rep:
?
(Original post by Desideri)
When one of my housemates moved out a couple of years ago, we found a replacement tenant on Spare Room.

There are also various Facebook groups for spare rooms in Sheffield, although in my experience they seem to be very full of companies/agencies looking for tenants, and not many people looking to rent somewhere.
I’ve stuck it on spare room, got to find a tenant before I move out properly
daleonsmith7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy, in Walkley, Sheffield. If anyone knows anyone or where best to advertise, please let me know. More than happy to give details as requested☺️
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (431)
56.41%
I don't have everything I need (333)
43.59%

Watched Threads