The Student Room Group

How easy is it to find a replacement person for student hall?

Hi
I am currently living at urbanest Westminster Bridge and my contract is until September. But due to a job, I am not able to stay until September in London and wanted to know, how easy is it to find a replacement person for the summer? I want to know if it is worthy because I am also waiting for some other job applications.
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by m_any
Hi
I am currently living at urbanest Westminster Bridge and my contract is until September. But due to a job, I am not able to stay until September in London and wanted to know, how easy is it to find a replacement person for the summer? I want to know if it is worthy because I am also waiting for some other job applications.

Hi there,
It definitely is possible to find a replacement tenant! I'd recommend first notifying your accommodation team that you're looking for a replacement tenant. They will be able to explain the process and they may already have someone interested, particularly if its over the summer period. Many students looking for replacement tenants will post on forums like this one or on sites like SpareRoom. It's also worth sharing on social media.

Hope this helps!

- Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending