The Student Room Group

Hi

I really want to move into top set in science and maths because I cannot focus because so many people just scream but I’m just not smart enough to move up I need help how do I get better to move or any suggestions to block out all the screaming in my lessons? 😤
Reply 1
ask for more support from teachers, it shows your positive attitude and they can give specific support for you.
In maths practise, practise, practise, if you are just familiar with the topics. See where things and numbers come from and how they are all connected. Have consistent attitude to learning. Be positive. Ask Questions. Answer Questions. Show you want to get better. In science understand connections and how and why things are interlinked to be able to apply it to harder questions than just memorisation. Watch youtube videos about the topics.
If moving up is too difficult, request too move places. Keep yourself occupied with work to do. Ask for extensions. screaming is the worst and honestly just concentrate :smile:

Original post by lilyhundre
I really want to move into top set in science and maths because I cannot focus because so many people just scream but I’m just not smart enough to move up I need help how do I get better to move or any suggestions to block out all the screaming in my lessons? 😤

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending