The Student Room Group

FTI Consulting

Anyone hear back from FTI Consulting - Clean Energy? I had a final round interview at the start of December and haven't heard back yet.
Reply 1
Original post by hector1357
Anyone hear back from FTI Consulting - Clean Energy? I had a final round interview at the start of December and haven't heard back yet.

just wondering, how is the application process like?
Reply 2
1) Simple CV and cover letter submission in October; 2) First Assessment Centre (Maths test, verbal reasoning test, written test) in early November; 3) Final Assessment Centre with case study, CV interview and interview with a senior employee (focused on clean energy)
Reply 3
Has anyone heard back after the economic and financial consulting grad application?
Reply 4
Thanks for this! Any advice on what the maths test/verbal reasoning test is like? Similar to big 4 or a bit easy? Did you take it with eSkill?
Reply 5
Original post by 12jygu
Thanks for this! Any advice on what the maths test/verbal reasoning test is like? Similar to big 4 or a bit easy? Did you take it with eSkill?

How long after application did you get sent this?
Reply 6
Original post by ckam
How long after application did you get sent this?

I applied on 31st Dec. Got invited for the online assessment today. So technically first working day after submitting my application. Please don’t worry if you haven’t gotten a response yet. I applied for tax advisory - I’m assuming more people go for econ consulting so they might be taking a little longer for you lot. Do check your junk emails.
Original post by ckam
Has anyone heard back after the economic and financial consulting grad application?

just heard back today. They reviewed my initial application and I've been told to now do the first stage assessments
Reply 8
Original post by nealnaik
just heard back today. They reviewed my initial application and I've been told to now do the first stage assessments

Hi nealnaik! Have you heard back from them after the assessment day?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending