The Student Room Group

FTI Consulting 2024 Grad Schemes

Did anyone apply? Have you heard back?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I sat my written assessment over 3 weeks ago and still haven't heard back - I am not sure if to email!
Reply 2
Original post by grad2425
I sat my written assessment over 3 weeks ago and still haven't heard back - I am not sure if to email!

I also haven't heard back after the OA, although I checked...most of their schemes are still accepting applications. So maybe we should hear back after the closure of the application phase. ( my thoughts...)
Reply 3
....just got rejected a few minutes ago!
Reply 4
Original post by Kobo765
....just got rejected a few minutes ago!

did you do the eskills?
Reply 5
I’ve applied to the economic and financial consulting graduate role and I’ve been invited to do the e skills test and application questions. I was just wondering if the application questions are timed?
Reply 6
Original post by Apersonn
I’ve applied to the economic and financial consulting graduate role and I’ve been invited to do the e skills test and application questions. I was just wondering if the application questions are timed?

Yes they are
Anyone doing restructuring and corporate finance? I got invited to eskill and applications questions and have no clue about it.
Original post by zjak
Yes they are

What type of questions are there for application questions.
Reply 9
Original post by Saifullah_10
What type of questions are there for application questions.

There's a section on you motivations for the role thats not timed, and the timed section is 1hr-1hr 30 and entirely depend on what you applied for but numerical and verbal reasoning mainly
Reply 10
Original post by Saifullah_10
Anyone doing restructuring and corporate finance? I got invited to eskill and applications questions and have no clue about it.

application qs aren't hard but the eskill is tricky. lots of maths and interpretation qs
Reply 11
Did the assessment got an email saying they would give a final answer on the 10th but didn't get an email
Reply 12
I submitted my final assessment like 6 weeks ago and have heard nothing, I can’t find a contact number anywhere online though?
Reply 13
Apparently we should hear back by the end of next week :smile:
Reply 14
Apparently we should hear back by the end of next week :smile:

For all streams? And how did u figure out
Reply 15
Original post by zjak
For all streams? And how did u figure out

I emailed, so strat comms should hear back but I'm not sure about the other streams sorry.
Reply 16
I emailed, so strat comms should hear back but I'm not sure about the other streams sorry.

No probs thank you!! Will email too I think :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by hanamitsu
did you do the eskills?

Yeah
Reply 18

What stages have you completed for the Strat comms role?
Reply 19
Original post by Sbdwppm1
What stages have you completed for the Strat comms role?

All of them except the AC, I submitted the written assessment like 7 weeks ago now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending