The Student Room Group

Physics - good websites to hire tutors

Hello (I hope this is the correct forum)
Short: Basically are there any trusted websites where I can hire a private physics tutor?
I've never hired a tutor before and want to use a trusted website.

Long: I am currently studying an access to HE science course. Biology and chemistry are fine but am really struggling with physics. Usually I watch youtube videos/read until I understand but its just not working with physics. I have even had 121 with the physics tutor but it has not worked. I took my GCSEs 10yrs ago and never had a problem with physics so not sure why I'm so confused.

Thank you for any help
Have a great day
There are university students who are tutors. You can find them on Facebook or university pin boards. They are generally cheaper, nicer, and more relatable. Look for people who are doing engineering or physics, they are good.

Don’t know about sites, but when I was in school, I look for tutors from recommendations by people I know or on these university forums or referrals by other subjects tutor
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by xoxo gossip girl
There are university students who are tutors. You can find them on Facebook or university pin boards. They are generally cheaper, nicer, and more relatable. Look for people who are doing engineering or physics, they are good.

Don’t know about sites, but when I was in school, I look for tutors from recommendations by people I know or on these university forums or referrals by other subjects tutor

Thanks for replying ^_^
Thank you for your suggestion. I had never though to check Facebook, I'll have a look.

Best Wishes
Rebecca

Quick Reply

Latest