The Student Room Group

Online resources?

Hi guys!
I'm doing OCR A for all of my A level subjects (bio, chem, maths and physics) and I did different exam boards for my GCSEs. I noticed that there seem to be a very limited number of ocr a past papers available online (I was told it's because the specification recently changed??) and I was wondering if anyone could please give me some websites where I can find practice questions? I know physics and maths tutor and madas maths, but I would like more.
Thank you!
Original post by gjgndkgna
Hi guys!
I'm doing OCR A for all of my A level subjects (bio, chem, maths and physics) and I did different exam boards for my GCSEs. I noticed that there seem to be a very limited number of ocr a past papers available online (I was told it's because the specification recently changed??) and I was wondering if anyone could please give me some websites where I can find practice questions? I know physics and maths tutor and madas maths, but I would like more.
Thank you!

I would recommend jumping into the A-level study groups individually and asking for subject specific practice questions, as some sites are quite specalised in what they offer. You can find our A-level study groups here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7394798
Hi guys!
Thank you!
Hi, you may have since found these but I would recommend having a look at Isaac Physics (for maths and chemistry as well) and MME Revise. Not all the questions are exam board specific (Isaac does have sections where you can match topics to exam boards; look under 'A-Level or equivalent' and click on each book - there's a specification table).
Hi guys!
Thank you!
Hi there,

I did GCSE and A-Level maths, and tutored these too. A great couple of websites for these are: mathsgenie (Maths Genie - Free Online GCSE and A Level Maths Revision) and Corbettmaths (Corbettmaths Videos, worksheets, 5-a-day and much more).

They have useful videos too to help guide you through topics if you end up struggling.

Good luck with all your revision!

Ethan
Reply 4
Would it be possible for you to put a link to a good video please.

Kevin
Original post by kevin221
Would it be possible for you to put a link to a good video please.
Kevin
Certainly! Here's one from kinematics: Maths Genie - A Level Revision - Kinematics.

Enjoy.
Reply 6
Original post by Yipiyap_EthanP
Certainly! Here's one from kinematics: Maths Genie - A Level Revision - Kinematics.
Enjoy.
thanks that's great

Quick Reply

Latest