The Student Room Group

Question Banks

Does anyone have good question banks for the following subjects that aren't just Physics & Maths Tutor, as I've already exhausted most of their per-subject past questions as well as the ones I've been given in college.

- AQA Biology
- AQA Chemistry
- Edexcel Psychology

Thanks in advance.
hello @BioCatalyst - if you haven't already done so, i recommend perhaps posting this in the A Level forum, or perhaps the A Level study groups? (but of course if you want to start a gyg, feel free to do so :biggrin:)

A Level section: A-levels - The Student Room
study groups: A-level Study Groups 2023-2024 - The Student Room

thanks, emmanuella :smile:
Hello,
In terms of free resources for biology, Miss Estruch's website has some downloadable exam question packs. For chemistry, there are physical chemistry questions on Isaac Physics (go to 'A Level or Equivalent' --> 'Physical Chemistry Mastery Book'), but some are beyond A-Level standard.
In terms of good (but not free) resources, then the Practice Makes Permanent books, published by Hodder, are generally quite good (I use the chemistry one).
Also, both the AS and A-Level past papers for chem and bio are available on AQA's website. You can also buy CGP/MME predicted papers for both sciences.
Best wishes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending