The Student Room Group

IAL Physics Unit 5 - 15 Jan 2021

I know everyone is nervous for the results releasing today and so I am! However, if anyone will take the exam this Friday, feel free to discuss here! Good luck for all!
Original post by lokamakthyve
I know everyone is nervous for the results releasing today and so I am! However, if anyone will take the exam this Friday, feel free to discuss here! Good luck for all!

Study hard tonight, buddy. The result release was passed.
Hop we all get well in today’s exam!
How was everyone doing?
Can somebody tells me the answers of the following questions?
1 wavelength shift by using Doppler formula
2 impulse used to change frequency from 60Hz to 240Hz
3 reason for the space station burn itself
4 reason for the acceleration of two collided galaxies
Original post by Äries
Can somebody tells me the answers of the following questions?
1 wavelength shift by using Doppler formula
2 impulse used to change frequency from 60Hz to 240Hz
3 reason for the space station burn itself
4 reason for the acceleration of two collided galaxies

I was also confused about these questions but for 4, I wrote that when they towards each other, the gravitational force is increased and hence, the acceleration is increased
I was also confused about these questions but for 4, I wrote that when they towards each other, the gravitational force is increased and hence, the acceleration is increased

It is so strange that the Doppler formula question involves two pairs of wavelength.
Original post by Äries
It is so strange that the Doppler formula question involves two pairs of wavelength.

You mean the question to calculate the relative speed with the wavelength emitting graph?
Original post by Äries

That’s why I calculate for both and found the speed are almost the same
That’s why I calculate for both and found the speed are almost the same

I give the two significant figure answer as the two values are coincide, but three significant figure answers differ a little bit.
Original post by Äries
I give the two significant figure answer as the two values are coincide, but three significant figure answers differ a little bit.

The same as I did
It’s time to go through the syllabus of WCH15.
Did anyone manage to get an A*?
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending