The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I am completely stumped by the question:

"Please give an example of an activity you have undertaken which demonstrates that you understand your own limitations" (30 words max)

Any ideas?
Without wanting to sound really horrible...surely the whole point of the questionaire is what *you* think?! People on here giving you examples/what they have put, won't help you.

:smile:
Reply 102
I don't really understand what it is asking for though.
Also, to mention any limitation would surely disadvantage you!
But they are asking about understanding your limitations. Everyone must have some sort of limitation in some sort of situation. So what have you done where you have had to be aware of your limitations?
Reply 104
kookabura
But they are asking about understanding your limitations. Everyone must have some sort of limitation in some sort of situation. So what have you done where you have had to be aware of your limitations?

I found that question to be a juxtaposition in comparison to the other questions. It seems that in the majority of the questions they're wanting you to be the perfect candidate and then suddenly they're asking for you to acknowledge your not always that brilliant :o:
My email letter said the 13th but i didnt recieve it until the 16th and the letter by post said the 16th??
If its the 13th that means my deadline is tomorrow!!??
Reply 106
Milliebellie
My email letter said the 13th but i didnt recieve it until the 16th and the letter by post said the 16th??
If its the 13th that means my deadline is tomorrow!!??

The deadline is dependent on the date on the letter they sent to you. I would aim to get the questionnaire in by Tuesday...just to be say, although I do believe there is a extra two week period beyond the initial deadline, and then if you miss that extra two week deadline...REJECTED :o:
xarcul
I am completely stumped by the question:

"Please give an example of an activity you have undertaken which demonstrates that you understand your own limitations" (30 words max)

Any ideas?

Hmm, is it really ok to start posting the questionnaire questions on TSR? I'm pretty sure we're meant to keep it to ourselves.

Latest

Trending

Trending