The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL BASc 2024 entry applicants

Hi, I am applying to the BASc course and am currently filing out the questionnaire. I was wondering if anyone else has sent off their applications?
is this arts and sciences? cus i have!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
i've just sent off my application to do the BASc at UCL and they've just sent me the questionnaire as well which i have to do by the 10th. i'm hoping to major in societies and minor in health & environment. to do health & environment i'm going to have to sit a biology test that covers all of a level year 1 biology which i'm going to have to learn in 2 months bc i don't take it for a level, on top of revising for my mocks.

if anyone has any advice (for the biology test or the questionnaire) it'd be really helpful !
Hi. The offer for BACS is 1 A *AA or 39/766 for IB. If your predictive grades match the offer level, is it still worth while applying?
hii i’ve got my questionnaire and im hoping to major in cultures minor in health and environment!! does anyone have any tips or advice on how to answer the questions/how they answered them? im kinda struggling cus im not really sure how to approach those kinds of questions and theres no examples online either
Yeah, I sent mine a while back, so fingers crossed! Does anybody have any idea when they usually send out their offers?
Reply 6
Got an offer today
Original post by Anonymous #4
hii i’ve got my questionnaire and im hoping to major in cultures minor in health and environment!! does anyone have any tips or advice on how to answer the questions/how they answered them? im kinda struggling cus im not really sure how to approach those kinds of questions and theres no examples online either

i sent mine off a bit ago i just remember speaking a lot about the benefits of interdisciplinarity and how i’m unsure of the career path i want to take and how it will help

i just wanted to know if you also have to sit the compulsory science assessment to do health and environment and if so, how do you plan on preparing for it ? i don’t sit any science a levels so i’d be starting from scratch and i’m scared because :frown:
Original post by shujkdsf
Got an offer today

Well done . What are your predictive ?
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous #3
Well done . What are your predictive ?

3 A*s maths, econ, politics with chosen major for societies (i wanna study econ mainly). My gcses were quite mid 998887666B and my questionnaire wasnt amazing imo so i was suprised to get the offer
Anyone’s else heard back with offers or test requirements
Original post by shujkdsf
3 A*s maths, econ, politics with chosen major for societies (i wanna study econ mainly). My gcses were quite mid 998887666B and my questionnaire wasnt amazing imo so i was suprised to get the offer

Woa congrats that’s amazing! What offer did you get? Like A*AA?
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous #5
Woa congrats that’s amazing! What offer did you get? Like A*AA?

I got a contextual offer so AAB !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending