The Student Room Group

Cricket

Do you watch IPL
Original post by sandeep1999
Do you watch IPL

Moved to the Sports section for you :smile:

I want to be able to get into Cricket - looks like fun going to the matches. Just seems to go on for so long :lol:
Do you watch IPL

I have never got the rules in this sport. If someone wants to explain, be my guest!
Reply 3
Its simple. Bowler bowls the ball . If batsmen hit the ball such that it lands out side the boundary your team will get 6 points .
Else if it reaches boundary by multiple stops you get 4 points. Meanwhile if you run from one side of pitch to other side 1 run.
If you mis tha ball from bowler and hit the wicket you are out .Means you cant play. Next batsman will come.🙂 Its really amazing game.
Its simple. Bowler bowls the ball . If batsmen hit the ball such that it lands out side the boundary your team will get 6 points .
Else if it reaches boundary by multiple stops you get 4 points. Meanwhile if you run from one side of pitch to other side 1 run.
If you mis tha ball from bowler and hit the wicket you are out .Means you cant play. Next batsman will come.🙂 Its really amazing game.

Just see how to play it and Cricket is similar to Baseball I think. I assume that Baseball was inspired by Cricket.
Do you watch IPL

Nope watching world cup tho
Original post by Matthew_21
x

Yes it was a really good match and Moeen Ali gave his best but unfortunately England lost it

Quick Reply

Latest