The Student Room Group

Please help!

I keep finding crickets all over my apartment. I have made a post about this previously but the issue just keeps getting worse. I am very confident they have a nest of some sorts in my ceiling but I have nothing to prove this, anyone got any ideas to help? I'm at my wits end!

Worriedly
J.P. Cubert
Reply 1
Just ring a pest controller.
Reply 2
Have you spoken to your landlord or council about this at all?

As mentioned above, you need to speak to a professional about the issue. Crickets like warm and damp areas so a ceiling may very well fit that description. If this is an ongoing thing you will absolutely need to call someone in, which not only protects you but also the property from any undue damage. Definitely speak to your landlord as a first point of contact, and if they don't engage then raise it with Environmental Health or speak to CA.
Reply 3
Original post by mmpi
Have you spoken to your landlord or council about this at all?

As mentioned above, you need to speak to a professional about the issue. Crickets like warm and damp areas so a ceiling may very well fit that description. If this is an ongoing thing you will absolutely need to call someone in, which not only protects you but also the property from any undue damage. Definitely speak to your landlord as a first point of contact, and if they don't engage then raise it with Environmental Health or speak to CA.

OK!

Sincerely
J.P Cubert
Reply 4
Original post by J.P. Cubert
I keep finding crickets all over my apartment. I have made a post about this previously but the issue just keeps getting worse. I am very confident they have a nest of some sorts in my ceiling but I have nothing to prove this, anyone got any ideas to help? I'm at my wits end!

Worriedly
J.P. Cubert

ring an exterminator

Quick Reply

Latest