Choosing 6th Form/Colleges

Watch
IrrelevantAsian
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi, does anyone here attend Westminster School or Highgate? I'm trying to decide which would be the better option. Westminster is just under an hour away from me (boarding is not an option) and Highgate is just over an hour away. However, I heard that Westminster has much longer school days and that you have mandatory Saturday school. I haven't been able to find much about the Highgate weekly structure.
Lovelifebear3434
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hey any updates? Which one are u leaning towards? I’ve applied to both. Got an offer from Highgate
IrrelevantAsian
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Lovelifebear3434)
Hey any updates? Which one are u leaning towards? I’ve applied to both. Got an offer from Highgate
Hi! I ended up not applying for Highgate or Westminster but I am currently waiting for bursary/scholarship offers from Wellington College and UCS Hampstead.
Lovelifebear3434
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Good luck !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.2%
October 2021 (223)
44.6%
November 2021 (59)
11.8%
December 2021 (64)
12.8%
January 2021 (60)
12%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.6%