The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Harper Adams and Keele University

I am hoping to attend Keele University and maybe Harper Adams for the Veterinary medicine course. Looking for an insight into what the Keele/Adams campus is like and what student life is like at this university as it is campus based, and if it is any different/less things to do compared to a city based university. Is it lively or not?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I am hoping to attend Keele University and maybe Harper Adams for the Veterinary medicine course. Looking for an insight into what the Keele/Adams campus is like and what student life is like at this university as it is campus based, and if it is any different/less things to do compared to a city based university. Is it lively or not?

Hi,

I've just accepted harper & keele vet course and am planning to go this September (provided I get the grades) so I don't know loads but I've been to a few open days.

I think it depends on what you want, both have a town close to them where people go and live after 1st year. Keele is all self-catered so you would have to get your own food but I think there are supermarkets nearby for it. Harper is a mix of catered and self-catered so you can have 3 meals 5 days a week there if you want. It is more in the countryside so possibly less things to do around it though.

There's a harper adams open day in a few weeks which might be a god idea to go to if possible to look around and talk to current students.

Hope some of this helps!
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Quick Reply

Latest