The Student Room Group

HKVS 2024 - any RVN’s?

Just posting this to see if there are any RVN’s applying/offered a place for Harper & Keele Vet school for this Sept 2024? ☺️. Hoping to find a fellow nurse to share this experience with X
Reply 1
Hello! I’m an RVN applying for hk
Reply 2
Original post by gemlou123
Hello! I’m an RVN applying for hk
Hiya! Are you planning on accepting if offered a place, and if so, would you select harper or keele as your home campus?
Reply 3
Yes, if I get an offer. Looking at keele as there is more options for accommodation outside the campus.
Reply 4
Yes, if I get an offer. Looking at keele as there is more options for accommodation outside the campus.
Ah! I’ve picked Harper as it’s easier to commute to from Birmingham for me. I know a RVN that will be at Keele in September, no one seems to want to pick harper 😆
When did you have your interview? I had mine at the beginning of February and still haven’t heard anything
Original post by WeronikaMa
When did you have your interview? I had mine at the beginning of February and still haven’t heard anything
My interview was 17th jan and offered 30th jan
Original post by oliviaparisx
My interview was 17th jan and offered 30th jan
That’s pretty fast then, mine was exactly on the 7th of February and still nothing
Original post by WeronikaMa
That’s pretty fast then, mine was exactly on the 7th of February and still nothing
They’re interviewing up until this month so I suspect the outcomes will be emailed fairly soon. Best of luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending