The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Falmouth textiles!

Hey!
I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the textile course at Falmouth or could help with choosing between there and Chelsea.

I’m from London and would personally love to get out of the city for uni just to switch it up and cause it’s soooo expensive
Chelsea has a really great reputation and I think the course looks perfect but I think I would enjoy my time at Falmouth a lot more.

It’s also worth noting I am not worried about industry connections etc, cause I want to do a masters in textile conservation right after my ba.
Im just worried going to Chelsea will hold more weight on my application than Falmouth (there’s only one textile conservation course in the country so I want to make my chances as good as possible)
In terms of heritage conservation work experience/ volunteering, there seems to be good opportunities in both London and Falmouth so that shouldn’t be a problem

What is textiles like at Falmouth/ how academic is it? How much does Falmouth help you if you want to go onto postgrad study? :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest