The Student Room Group

Fashion Marketing personal statement

hi :smile: i’m working through my personal statement right now for fashion marketing and wanted to ask if those who have already completed theirs/ are studying the course would be able to send me some ideas of what I need to include or what unis are looking for? thank youu
Reply 1
Original post by Keiracm12
hi :smile: i’m working through my personal statement right now for fashion marketing and wanted to ask if those who have already completed theirs/ are studying the course would be able to send me some ideas of what I need to include or what unis are looking for? thank youu

omg I'm applying for that too rn!! what unis r u applying for?
Reply 2
Original post by lockets

omg I'm applying for that too rn!! what unis r u applying for?

hii, i’m applying to falmouth, leeds, bath spa, portsmouth and UAL, how about you?
Reply 3
hii, i’m applying to falmouth, leeds, bath spa, portsmouth and UAL, how about you?

looking at leeds, york st john, falmouth, bath spa & northumbria (fashion communication)!!

what r u thinking of including in ur ps?
Reply 4
Original post by lockets

looking at leeds, york st john, falmouth, bath spa & northumbria (fashion communication)!!

what r u thinking of including in ur ps?

falmouth is def my top choice rn :smile:) tbh i’m thinking about a lot of things, my brain is all over the place… obvs i need to link it toward business and marketing but i want to talk more about the creative aspects i’m interested in but tbh i really need help and there are absolutely no resources available for this course💀 what are you thinking about including? x
Reply 5
falmouth is def my top choice rn :smile:) tbh i’m thinking about a lot of things, my brain is all over the place… obvs i need to link it toward business and marketing but i want to talk more about the creative aspects i’m interested in but tbh i really need help and there are absolutely no resources available for this course💀 what are you thinking about including? x

falmouth is my fave but its quite far away for me so i'm unsure!! do u have instagram or something because i could send u my first draft if u want?? i'm a gap year applicant so i've applied to uni before and got into all 5 lmao not for fashion marketing tho!! my ps rn is looking not the best haha but it might give u some ideas? x
Reply 6
Original post by lockets

falmouth is my fave but its quite far away for me so i'm unsure!! do u have instagram or something because i could send u my first draft if u want?? i'm a gap year applicant so i've applied to uni before and got into all 5 lmao not for fashion marketing tho!! my ps rn is looking not the best haha but it might give u some ideas? x

oh yeh haha it’s 5 hours away for me but im not too fussed, and no way! i’m on a gap year too and i applied to uni last year for a different course and got into all 5… thats so weird💀 but yess that would be amazing tysm, my instagram is keira.morgann
Reply 7
oh yeh haha it’s 5 hours away for me but im not too fussed, and no way! i’m on a gap year too and i applied to uni last year for a different course and got into all 5… thats so weird💀 but yess that would be amazing tysm, my instagram is keira.morgann

stoppp haha we're living the same life i'll add u rn x
Reply 8
Original post by lockets

stoppp haha we're living the same life i'll add u rn x

requested you back x
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/hive-articles/writing-a-personal-statement-for-art-and-design-courses Has a bunch of ideas for creative degree PSs. Just think about specific brands or designers wherever it talks about artists.
Reply 10
Original post by PQ
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/hive-articles/writing-a-personal-statement-for-art-and-design-courses Has a bunch of ideas for creative degree PSs. Just think about specific brands or designers wherever it talks about artists.

thank you for this!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending