The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Law 2023 entry

Has anyone heard from Bristol Law yet?

Scroll to see replies

nope not yet! got a confirmation email and one that said they were waiting for my lnat and had started looking at my application
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Me too! I’ve got an email saying they’d started looking at my application but I haven’t heard anything after that
I just got put on hold??!?? Not sure what that means
Original post by Zigzag34678
I just got put on hold??!?? Not sure what that means

See here: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/after-you-apply/your-application/decision/
I’m still waiting to hear, been over a month now, I’m reckoning it will be a long wait yet!
Hello,Been placed on hold for Law LLB at Bristol last night. Thus, means that I meet the entry requirements, however, holdings as of yet for other applicants, feels very frustrating. Got an offer from Manchester tho.In case for comparison predicted A*A*A*A for A levels in Geography, Law, Classical Civilisation and EPQGCSE's - 9888777776
So excited and happy! Late this afternoon I got an email telling me that UCAS track had updated. When I looked, there was an unconditional offer to study law at Bristol. I'm a UK gap year applicant with achieved A Levels and took the LNAT in early October. My application went in on 12 October. Good luck to everyone!
Hi ,Also been placed on hold today for Law with German. Good luck everyone!
Original post by HappyMillie
Has anyone heard from Bristol Law yet?

I got a reply saying my application had been read but they were just waiting for my LNAT results :smile:
Original post by kiwibear18
I got a reply saying my application had been read but they were just waiting for my LNAT results :smile:

Omg same
Original post by inspiredstudy123
Omg same

Heyy I thought I'd keep this space updated, I got an email recently saying I'd been put on hold and from what I understand that means I've met their entry requirements! Just waiting for the applications to close I think before we hear a response 😎🙂
I applied on 9/10/22, and i emailed last week for an update and they said they are still processing it, so there’s no update
Reply 13
i applied on 29th September and today i got an email saying my application got has been put on hold - has anyone else heard back?
I’m on hold to for law too. Hoping they start to give offers out soon! A level predictions: A*A*A*A* (English lit, History, Business and EPQ) and GCSE’s: 999998877. Good luck to everyone applying🤞
Reply 15
Sent my application few days before Christmas and got a conditional offer on 6th jan. Though I am an old mature student so not competing for the same spots I suppose.
Original post by Binay
Sent my application few days before Christmas and got a conditional offer on 6th jan. Though I am an old mature student so not competing for the same spots I suppose.

Have you already achieved your grades? And did you apply to law? Well done for receiving an offer!
Reply 17
Original post by Oliviacowley12
Have you already achieved your grades? And did you apply to law? Well done for receiving an offer!

Thank you.

Yeah I applied for law. I haven’t yet received my grades. My course is ongoing.

I see your predicted grades are all A*. It shouldn’t be a big problem getting an offer. Maybe after the UCAS deadline they will start sending out offers.
I got an offer today, I’m studying on an access to HE course and have achieved all distinctions so far and my GCSEs were 766655553, honestly thought I had no chance of getting in and was worried I’d flunked my LNAT but I guess I didn’t hahahaha
Original post by Alysiia
I got an offer today, I’m studying on an access to HE course and have achieved all distinctions so far and my GCSEs were 766655553, honestly thought I had no chance of getting in and was worried I’d flunked my LNAT but I guess I didn’t hahahaha

Congratulations 🎉 I'm so excited to hear that offers are going out! I feel a bit the same about my LNAT 😂 Hoping to hear back soon 🤞

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending