The Student Room Group

URGENT Tenancy Takeover Rusholme Manchester (End of March or April)

We’re a group of 7 students aged 19-22 looking for an 8th roommate in a large, private house south of Whitworth Park for a short term tenancy until our contract ends in June 2023. The property has 8 bedrooms, but 2 of the bedrooms are currently unoccupied so you can take your pick! Please note we are only accepting students. Although we are all students at the University of Manchester, you don’t have to be as long as you currently have student status. Details are below, but if you have any questions you can contact me and I'll answer as soon as we can :smile:.

Rent per week: £129 pp

Rent is paid on a monthly basis (due on the 1st of each month) and amounts to £560.54 pp

Deposit: £250 pp (protected with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme or TDS)

Bills included: water, gas, electricity, a TV licence, and WiFi.

Facilities included: 1 dishwasher, 2 fridges, 2 ovens, 1 microwave, 3 showers, 1 smart TV, 1 desk in every bedroom, 1 double bed in every bedroom, 1 washing machine and 1 dryer.

Distance from University: 10 minute walk to the University of Manchester campus, 20 minute walk to the Manchester Metropolitan University campus

Close to the Curry Mile, Whitworth Park and Platt Fields Park

(edited 1 year ago)
Is this a shared bathroom? How many bathroom in the house. Also what date in June is the lease up?
Original post by nlemery
We’re a group of 7 students aged 19-22 looking for an 8th roommate in a large, private house south of Whitworth Park for a short term tenancy until our contract ends in June 2023. The property has 8 bedrooms, but 2 of the bedrooms are currently unoccupied so you can take your pick! Please note we are only accepting students. Although we are all students at the University of Manchester, you don’t have to be as long as you currently have student status. Details are below, but if you have any questions you can contact me and I'll answer as soon as we can :smile:.

Rent per week: £129 pp

Rent is paid on a monthly basis (due on the 1st of each month) and amounts to £560.54 pp

Deposit: £250 pp (protected with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme or TDS)

Bills included: water, gas, electricity, a TV licence, and WiFi.

Facilities included: 1 dishwasher, 2 fridges, 2 ovens, 1 microwave, 3 showers, 1 smart TV, 1 desk in every bedroom, 1 double bed in every bedroom, 1 washing machine and 1 dryer.

Distance from University: 10 minute walk to the University of Manchester campus, 20 minute walk to the Manchester Metropolitan University campus

Close to the Curry Mile, Whitworth Park and Platt Fields Park

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending