The Student Room Group

Looking for accom/tenancy takeover for 2023/24 Sep (Grand Felda/near North Greenwich)

Looking for accommodation in London, preferably Grand Felda or close to North Greenwich. Please contact me if you have anything :biggrin:
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Visiole
Looking for accommodation in London, preferably Grand Felda or close to North Greenwich. Please contact me if you have anything :biggrin:

Hi, I have a studio flat to sublet from the beginning of June to the end of August. Grand felda house, location in Wembley. The studio room is with private bathroom and private kitchen and also very quiet. 220 pounds per week, including all bills, official transfer of tenancy. Only to full-time student.
Wembley park subway station: 4 minutes walk. (metropolitan + jubilee line). Free gym downstairs. 4 minutes walk to Lidl, Sainsbury, Argos, Coop, McDonald.
Reply 2
Original post by ttyyshu
Hi, I have a studio flat to sublet from the beginning of June to the end of August. Grand felda house, location in Wembley. The studio room is with private bathroom and private kitchen and also very quiet. 220 pounds per week, including all bills, official transfer of tenancy. Only to full-time student.
Wembley park subway station: 4 minutes walk. (metropolitan + jubilee line). Free gym downstairs. 4 minutes walk to Lidl, Sainsbury, Argos, Coop, McDonald.

sadly I need it from September 2023 for the school term, not summer 😭😭. but tysm for reaching out
Reply 3
still looking if anyone has anything!
Reply 4
Hi,

In the same situation, did you find anything and if so how?
Reply 5
Original post by emmalee023
Hi,

In the same situation, did you find anything and if so how?

unfortunately not yet ):
Reply 6
Lmk if you do :smile:
Hi! I have a studio in Greenwich for sep 2023 51 week contract. pm me if it suits you. 259 per week at a student accomodation.
Reply 8
Original post by Visiole
unfortunately not yet ):

Hi, have you found anything yet? I have the IQ Arcade that I am looking for someone to take over the tenancy agreement of for the 2023/2024 academic year. The rent is £244 a week.
Original post by zay_7123
Hi, have you found anything yet? I have the IQ Arcade that I am looking for someone to take over the tenancy agreement of for the 2023/2024 academic year. The rent is £244 a week.

I may be interested i urgently need somewhere
Reply 10
Original post by zay_7123

Hi, I'd be interested in the takeover tenancy at the arcade. Was looking to book and it ran out a couple of days ago...
Reply 11
Original post by Visiole

Hi , I have a students accommodation en suite in Felda House for 44 week tenancy from September 16th 44 weeks @ 237 pw for full period . It is available for immediate take over . This is very close to Grand Felda. Let us know if you are interested .
Reply 12
Original post by Visiole

Hi, I have a student accomodation ensuite at Felda House very near to Grand Felda ( few mins) for immediate takeover from Sep 16th / 44 week tenancy @ 237 GBP pw. Let me know if you are interested.
Original post by confused_mouse12
Hi! I have a studio in Greenwich for sep 2023 51 week contract. pm me if it suits you. 259 per week at a student accomodation.

I am looking for Tenancy Transfer for a Studio accommodation.

Tenancy period can be full term tenancy transfer from September 2023 - open to consider upto 50 weeks for genuinely good locations/rooms and some consideration in rental to around 245-250 GBP. Can pay 100% full term one payment. Let me know .
i have a studio plus in the mcmillan student village 269pw contract has already started till next september email me on [email protected] for more info

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending