The Student Room Group

Need student accommodation London

Hi, I am urgently looking to takeover someones tenancy in a student accommodation, tenancy should not last longer than June or July, 2024 and my budget is 250 max, if anybody has accommodation thats suits these requirements, feel free to reply to this.
Reply 1
Original post by Aman Baloch
Hi, I am urgently looking to takeover someones tenancy in a student accommodation, tenancy should not last longer than June or July, 2024 and my budget is 250 max, if anybody has accommodation thats suits these requirements, feel free to reply to this.

Budget is flexible till 280
Reply 2
Hey!

I am a current PhD student at LSE. I am planning to move out of my accommodation to live with my partner.

If you study in a UOL university, I have an accommodation available in the International hall of UOL! The rent is 266, it is located in central London (Russel Square) and is a 17 minutes walk from LSE, KCL, UCL, and SOAS. Also, meals are included! Plus the tenancy is till 22/06 which matches your criteria perfectly.
Due to the central location, and savings on food expenses, I feel it is a great deal. Message me privately if you are interested!!
Reply 3
UOL Unis include 16 colleges. You can find the list online. It includes unis like the ones mentioned above
Reply 4

Hey!
Just following up!
Reply 5
Original post by Parth330

Hey!
Just following up!

Hey parth, I would have loved to consider that but unfortunately I dont study at a uni of London
Reply 6

Hi,
I have a room i am looking to hand over right now till Sep24. Details:
Price: 265 per week
Room type: Unite students, En-suite, 7th Floor
Amenities: Study spaces, roof spots, laundry, games room, cinema room, mall and gym

Would you be interested?

Aiza
Reply 7
Original post by izzzza

Hi,
Amenities: Study spaces, roof spots, laundry, games room, cinema room, mall and gym

Would you be interested?

Aiza

Hey Aiza, I would be but unfortunately, September is too long for me, I can do July max
Reply 8
Hi, I've got a room at Scape Canada Water from 12/04/24 to 22/06/24 at 280 pw, the room's ensuite and the accommodation has really good amenities
Reply 9
Original post by Ebut2ene
Hi, I've got a room at Scape Canada Water from 12/04/24 to 22/06/24 at 280 pw, the room's ensuite and the accommodation has really good amenities

Hi, I am interested. How flexible can you be on the move-in date tho? Since I am looking for something soon as possible.
Reply 10
Hi, I am interested. How flexible can you be on the move-in date tho? Since I am looking for something soon as possible.
Hi, I can find out for you ASAP but I don't think the move in date would be flexible by more than 2 weeks in advance, I'll DM you to let you know though.

Out of curiosity are you a KCL Student? I'm asking because it'd make things easier to transfer rooms!
Reply 11
Original post by Ebut2ene
Hi, I can find out for you ASAP but I don't think the move in date would be flexible by more than 2 weeks in advance, I'll DM you to let you know though.

Out of curiosity are you a KCL Student? I'm asking because it'd make things easier to transfer rooms!

Nah not KCL, and do let me know
Reply 12
Nah not KCL, and do let me know
Check ur dms bro
Reply 13
Original post by izzzza
Hi,

Would you be interested?

Aiza
Hi, please check your dms
Hello!
I'm leaving my ensuite in Central London!
I am looking to transfer the last fifteen weeks of my tenancy contract (April through mid-July) to someone else.
The room is an Ensuite (with private bathroom) between Clerkenwell and Islington, close to King's Cross, Farringdon, Barbican and Angel stations. The closest tube station is Old Street. It's about a twenty minute walk/15 minute bus ride to the middle of Shoreditch.
Completely equipped shared kitchen. The room is fully furnished with a 3/4 bed and the full bathroom is equipped with a shower. Laundry and bicycle storage are available in the building. The area and building are very safe, only students may reside!
Please don't hesitate to reach out for more details!
Hi!

If you're a student at KCL I've got a room by London bridge station in Orchard Lisle houses, which is 234/pw. The contract ends the 22nd of June!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending