The Student Room Group

Leicester university accommodation girls only 2023

Hi everyone! I’m making this thread because me and my bestfriend are hoping to move in at Leicester accommodation in September and will be doing medicine.

We’re looking for 2-3 more girls who would want to share a girls only private accomodation. We’re hoping to find people who don’t drink or smoke and won’t bring any males in the house as we are both Muslims and wear the hijab so would like some privacy

We don’t mind if the girls aren’t necessarily Muslim. But that would be a nice bonus.
Please do let me know down below if anyone is interested
Original post by Medicapplicantx
Hi everyone! I’m making this thread because me and my bestfriend are hoping to move in at Leicester accommodation in September and will be doing medicine.

We’re looking for 2-3 more girls who would want to share a girls only private accomodation. We’re hoping to find people who don’t drink or smoke and won’t bring any males in the house as we are both Muslims and wear the hijab so would like some privacy

We don’t mind if the girls aren’t necessarily Muslim. But that would be a nice bonus.

Salaam. My daughter just received an offer from Leicester for Medicine. It seems almost all of Leicester uni official accommodation are more than 30 min walk away from the main campus. So I've been looking for nearby accommodation within 10-15 min walk away from George Davies Centre so she would be very interest in joining you. Would this be OK?
Reply 2

hi is this still available?
Original post by imn__ah
hi is this still available?

Hi imn_ah. I haven't heard anything from Medicapplicantx who originally posted this thread. But I have found a couple of options, IQ Opal Court has some en-suite bedrooms that seem to be available that can be female-only if all bedrooms in the same flat are booked by a group of females. They are a bit more expensive as they are en-suite but very conveniently located. So we've requested viewing next week. . Also considering Leicester Uni's Freemen's Common. Best option seems to be 4 students sharing a flat with 4 bedrooms (sharing 2 bathrooms and the kitchen between the 4 occupants). If you are interested, please let me know
Original post by mo_shahid786
Hi imn_ah. I haven't heard anything from Medicapplicantx who originally posted this thread. But I have found a couple of options, IQ Opal Court has some en-suite bedrooms that seem to be available that can be female-only if all bedrooms in the same flat are booked by a group of females. They are a bit more expensive as they are en-suite but very conveniently located. So we've requested viewing next week. . Also considering Leicester Uni's Freemen's Common. Best option seems to be 4 students sharing a flat with 4 bedrooms (sharing 2 bathrooms and the kitchen between the 4 occupants). If you are interested, please let me know

Hi, i dont know if youre all still looking but theres a building right next to the hospital, i think its like 15 mins walk from the uni that has flats. i dont think its especially for student accommodation, but when i asked they told me that its a set of flats with a kitchen and ensuite, but they can offer a discount if you are staying long term. i didnt choose to stay there in the end because they have house rules and my friends can be rowdy lol. but its worth a try their email is [email protected] ask them to call you
Original post by pickle_pancakes
Hi, i dont know if youre all still looking but theres a building right next to the hospital, i think its like 15 mins walk from the uni that has flats. i dont think its especially for student accommodation, but when i asked they told me that its a set of flats with a kitchen and ensuite, but they can offer a discount if you are staying long term. i didnt choose to stay there in the end because they have house rules and my friends can be rowdy lol. but its worth a try their email is [email protected] ask them to call you

Thank you so much for the tip. Thankfully, I have found somewhere (IQ Opal Court) and booked it. Appreciate your help.
Reply 6

hey lovely im also a leicester medic starting in sept

please let me know if you are still looking for a flatmate i would be interested :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by mo_shahid786
Salaam. My daughter just received an offer from Leicester for Medicine. It seems almost all of Leicester uni official accommodation are more than 30 min walk away from the main campus a. So I've been looking for nearby accommodation within 10-15 min walk away from George Davies Centre so she would be very interest in joining you. Would this be OK?

We are a household of 5 girls about to go into our 2nd year of University. One of our housemates has dropped out, so we have a room available in a 6 bedroomed 4 year old house, which is a 10 minute walk from the George Davies Centre and close to Victoria Park. We pay £130 a week, with bills included, we have off street parking and a detached property.
Reply 8
Original post by jimima
We are a household of 5 girls about to go into our 2nd year of University. One of our housemates has dropped out, so we have a room available in a 6 bedroomed 4 year old house, which is a 10 minute walk from the George Davies Centre and close to Victoria Park. We pay £130 a week, with bills included, we have off street parking and a detached property.

hey lovely i would be interested if still available

I’m interested
Reply 10
omg plsss reply to this
i’m moving to Leicester away from home and i’m muslim also and would like to stay in an all girls accomodation due to my religion
pls get back to me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending