The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

birmingham city uni undergraduate 2023

hey, i applied to bcu for september 2023 entry and wanted to know if anyone else has applied here? i am muslim and wanted to know if there are any other muslims who are planning to move into accomodation and if so which one? :smile:
Hi I have a room available at the Old Fire Station (Student roost) Aston St, Birmingham
Silver En-suite
Move in date: 09-09-2023
Move out date: 31-08-2024 (51 weeks)
£8415 total across 4 equal instalments (no deposit needed)
Perfect for international students and people wanting a city centre location close to all universities. My reason for finding a tenant is I am swapping universities and I am out of cancellation period for this accommodation
Contact me on 07486467750 if interested
(edited 1 year ago)
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
hey, i applied to bcu for september 2023 entry and wanted to know if anyone else has applied here? i am muslim and wanted to know if there are any other muslims who are planning to move into accomodation and if so which one? :smile:

hey, what course have you applied for? if i get an offer i’ll be moving into accommodation
hey, what course have you applied for? if i get an offer i’ll be moving into accommodation

interior architecture and design, hbu?
interior architecture and design, hbu?

childrens nursing!
Hi, Im applying for architecture with foundation year BA and am a Muslim girl, I’m thinking of moving into either locks or jennens court as it’s the closest to the campus :smile:
Hey I am Christian and I am applying:smile: its either the heights or lakeside for me and Im planning to do media!
Hi! I am christian but i applied too:smile: what course did you apply for?

If you’re moving to Birmingham as a Muslim esp if it’s for BCU or Aston I’d reconsider 😭 I’ve been here for months and it’s so hard for Muslims in accom esp when barely any Muslims move here too. If you do come choose a nice accom even if it’s a bit pricey.

Hi there. I’m Muslim as well and hoping to start on sept 2023. I’m just trying to sort a few things out with the university so gonna look at accom soon. Which have you looked at?
Did anyone want to start a group chat if we are starting Sept 2023
Reply 11
Original post by Tomato Juice
Hi, Im applying for architecture with foundation year BA and am a Muslim girl, I’m thinking of moving into either locks or jennens court as it’s the closest to the campus :smile:

Hey I’m not Muslim or Christian but I’m also a girl possibly going to study digital film production at bcu and potentially moving into locks! :smile:

I’m starting in September. I want to join too
I’m starting in September. I want to join too

Yeah me too
Reply 14

Hey can I join?
Reply 16

hey, I am also muslim, I've also applied to bcu for 2023 and plan to move, have you sorted your accommodation?x
Original post by Tomato Juice

hey do those both have female only option

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending