The Student Room Group

Stickers on calculator lids?

Hi all
I'm currently studying A level Maths. I have also just got some really cute Pusheen stickers, which I'd love to use on my calculator lids. Does anyone know whether this could be a problem at the exams? I know they're very strict regarding calculators and I obviously don't want my calculators to be banned because of some stickers. Of course they don't have any formulas or anything that could be used for cheating. Let me know what you think. Thanks!!
Reply 1
It should be fine as long as it's not on the main body of the calculator. You'll have to remove the calculator lid during exams anyways
It would be a problem, but you aren't allowed to take calculator lids into exams anyway.

My school told us that people have been disqualified in the past for having smiley face etc drawn on hands/rubbers/calculators - anything they don't know that could be cheating, they don't give you the benefit of the doubt.

So by all means stick them on (pusheen is so cute 😁) just make sure you don't take the lid into the exam.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Emmmaaaa...
It would be a problem, but you aren't allowed to take calculator lids into exams anyway.

My school told us that people have been disqualified in the past for having smiley face etc drawn on hands/rubbers/calculators - anything they don't know that could be cheating, they don't give you the benefit of the doubt.

So by all means stick them on (pusheen is so cute 😁) just make sure you don't take the lid into the exam.

oh I had no idea you can't take lids into the exams! Haha that sorts that one out! They'll be full of stickers! :biggrin:

good to know about the strict rules when it comes to things that could be cheating. Will keep that in mind.

Thank you!
Reply 4
Original post by Rena06
It should be fine as long as it's not on the main body of the calculator. You'll have to remove the calculator lid during exams anyways

Makes sense! Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest