The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

prepharmacy kingston

is anyone starting pharmaceutical and chemical sciences this year in kingston??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am
(edited 7 months ago)
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Original post by farah0704

Do we have an induction schedule yet?
Reply 3
Original post by ndmrrhmn
Do we have an induction schedule yet?

oh yeah we do! its on the kingston uni app
Reply 4
oh yeah we do! its on the kingston uni app

For me it says “Sorry, your course induction schedule isn't quite ready yet. Please check back later.”
Reply 5
For me it says “Sorry, your course induction schedule isn't quite ready yet. Please check back later.”

what did you press on the app to find the schedule?
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 6
what did you press on the app to find the schedule?

The top part, induction schedule, A-Z, Pharmaceutical & Chemical Sciences FDN DEG
Reply 7
The top part, induction schedule, A-Z, Pharmaceutical & Chemical Sciences FDN DEG

ooh that's weird, because mine comes up and yours should too
Reply 8

I'd say to call them up tomorrow and tell them that its not updated but you need it for monday
Reply 9
I'd say to call them up tomorrow and tell them that its not updated but you need it for monday

Ah ok thank you
Reply 10
Ah ok thank you

no worries! but if it still doesn't work then i can send you the one i have since it'd be the same timetable as we're in the same course
Reply 11
no worries! but if it still doesn't work then i can send you the one i have since it'd be the same timetable as we're in the same course

I got it sorted. Thanks for ur help
Reply 12
I got it sorted. Thanks for ur help

no problem ! :smile:
Are you going to study pharmacy after finishing the two years?

Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous
Are you going to study pharmacy after finishing the two years?

yes hopefully! if I can pass then thats what I'm going to do 👍
I applied through clearing so I don’t know much but what are the requirements to pass and then go into second year of pharmacy?

yes hopefully! if I can pass then thats what I'm going to do 👍
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
I applied through clearing so I don’t know much but what are the requirements to pass and then go into second year of pharmacy?

oh I was told that if you pass 50% in each module in the 2 years of prepharmacy, then you'll be able to go into 2nd pharmacy and continue. I also says on the kingston website for Pharmecutical and chemical sciences if you want more information on it.
https://www.kingston.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/pharmaceutical-chemical-sciences/
(edited 7 months ago)
you need to pass exams at 40% and pass overall 50% in your modules, then 2nd Yr you have a calculation and osce exam which you have to pass max 2 attempts.
Is there an interview as well to go into second year of pharmacy after finishing this two year course?

Original post by rambo345773
you need to pass exams at 40% and pass overall 50% in your modules, then 2nd Yr you have a calculation and osce exam which you have to pass max 2 attempts.

i missed the induction days can u please let me know who the course leaders for the induction were so i can email them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending