The Student Room Group

Fujitsu 2023 software engineering apprenticeships

Has anyone heard back after the video interview?
Reply 1
when did fujitsu get back to you? i applied a while ago but got no response
Original post by AMk098
when did fujitsu get back to you? i applied a while ago but got no response

Same they were fairly quick with updates but after the video interview I asked for an update and they said they were currently screening for this role and expect to hear an update shortly.
Reply 3
Original post by Wisetrolltofu
Same they were fairly quick with updates but after the video interview I asked for an update and they said they were currently screening for this role and expect to hear an update shortly.

oh right, when did you have the video interview?
The 20th of feb what about you?

Original post by AMk098
oh right, when did you have the video interview?
Original post by Wisetrolltofu
Has anyone heard back after the video interview?

i havent even heard back after the online assessment
have you heard anything back now?
Original post by Whokilledfatty
have you heard anything back now?

Has anyone heard anything back
I recently started on a degree apprenticeship at Fujitsu lmk if you need anything
Original post by ashpritgcse2020

yh got in alhamdullilah :biggrin: is anyone else in/heard back?
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by ashpritgcse2020

Anyone got an update? In or not?
Original post by aliziathomas
Anyone got an update? In or not?

I got in - starting in Birmingham this September.
Original post by capacitygreen
I got in - starting in Birmingham this September.

Oh nice, i got in the birmingham one too and will start sep. Whats ur name, do u live close to birmingham and what pathway is it
(edited 9 months ago)
Oh nice, i got in the birmingham one too and will start sep. Whats ur name, do u live close to birmingham and what pathway is it

I live somewhat close, but I drive. Not sure about the pathway yet - I'm still getting my onboarding done. What kind of pathway options did they give you?
I live somewhat close, but I drive. Not sure about the pathway yet - I'm still getting my onboarding done. What kind of pathway options did they give you?

I applied for the software developer one so im doing that pathway - software developer digital and technology solutions degree apprenticeship.

I wasnt aware that u could pick another one, dont they tell u in ur congratulation email?
I applied for the software developer one so im doing that pathway - software developer digital and technology solutions degree apprenticeship.

I wasnt aware that u could pick another one, dont they tell u in ur congratulation email?

Ah, I misunderstood. Yes I'm on the software developer pathway.
Reply 16
Ah, I misunderstood. Yes I'm on the software developer pathway.

Hi did you had to go to an assessment centre and when did you apply,And hold are you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending