The Student Room Group

Arup Degree Apprenticeship 2023

Hi, did anyone apply to Arup?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah i applied for software development !
Original post by ChromaFnbr
Yeah i applied for software development !

have you heard back?
Original post by Echeme
have you heard back?

I applied back in January, I got told back then that "We're pleased to let you know that your application will be progressing to the next stage and will now be further reviewed by our hiring teams". Ever since then, I've just been receiving emails saying they're still reviewing my application. Wbu?
I applied back in January, I got told back then that "We're pleased to let you know that your application will be progressing to the next stage and will now be further reviewed by our hiring teams". Ever since then, I've just been receiving emails saying they're still reviewing my application. Wbu?

I’ve received this email twice now 😔
But it’s only been 3 weeks…I’ll stay positive I guess
Has anyone heard back yet?
Original post by Hellokitty123abc
Has anyone heard back yet?

I still haven't, I bet it'll be sometime this week
I still haven't, I bet it'll be sometime this week

Hopefully! I actually wouldn’t mind working there. But they’ve been so silent. Same with other firms when you get to the penultimate/ final stages
Hopefully! I actually wouldn’t mind working there. But they’ve been so silent. Same with other firms when you get to the penultimate/ final stages

"We're pleased to let you know that we were impressed by your application for our Digital Services Level 6 Degree Apprenticeships: London Software Development role. Your details will be reviewed by our Hiring Teams for careful consideration for the next round of our selection process."

Did anyone else receive an email recently as well?
Original post by ILoveUIHateU
"We're pleased to let you know that we were impressed by your application for our Digital Services Level 6 Degree Apprenticeships: London Software Development role. Your details will be reviewed by our Hiring Teams for careful consideration for the next round of our selection process."

Did anyone else receive an email recently as well?

I’ve received it 3 times now 🥱
Reply 11
Original post by ILoveUIHateU
Reply 12
I recently completed the interview and assessment for the level 6 apprenticeship, I wish you good luck
Well…they’ve aired me lol. What sector was it for? Waiting to hear back for final stage for City Economics
Reply 14
Well…they’ve aired me lol. What sector was it for? Waiting to hear back for final stage for City Economics

I applied for software development level 6 degree in London digital something, then they emailed me to ask if I wanted to pursue software development roles in different sectors other than digital services so I ended up on a .pre engineery/science software role. I'd email the recruitment team and ask for an update on your application because when I had my interview it wasn't just people going for the same role, there was also city planning level 6s (I think that was what it was called) and I was under the assumption that all kind of final stages for level 6 took place on the 16th of May so I'd drop them an email and ask for an update with your application. Good luck 🤞
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Jack HK
I applied for software development level 6 degree in London digital something, then they emailed me to ask if I wanted to pursue software development roles in different sectors other than digital services so I ended up on a .pre engineery/science software role. I'd email the recruitment team and ask for an update on your application because when I had my interview it wasn't just people going for the same role, there was also city planning level 6s (I think that was what it was called) and I was under the assumption that all kind of final stages for level 6 took place on the 16th of May so I'd drop them an email and ask for an update with your application. Good luck 🤞

Thank you! I have an offer already so I’m not that fussed, just quite annoying when companies don’t communicate.
Reply 16
Thank you! I have an offer already so I’m not that fussed, just quite annoying when companies don’t communicate.

I had a similar thing with Vodafone, just one day stopped messaging me before the final stage and I found out a month later it was because I was unsuccessful but they never felt like actually telling me.
Reply 17
I got the level 6 software development role! :smile:
Original post by Jack HK
I got the level 6 software development role! :smile:

Congratulations!!!!
Reply 19
(Original post by Jack HK)I got the level 6 software development role! :smile:

Congrats!
When did you do your AC if you don't mind me asking?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending