The Student Room Group

What does this mean?

2. Entrants This competition is open to anyone in year 12 or year 13 of UK education or the equivalent in local
school systems. There is no fee to enter.only accept one entry per entrant. Multiple or
incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.

What does it mean by local school systems? Does this mean state schools only or can I enter if I go to a private school?
(edited 1 year ago)
i believe as long as it has cambridge,edexcel,or any such UK-based education systems.if you study in an indian-curriculum,you won't be accepted...
hope that helps!
Reply 2
Original post by Saeed23
i believe as long as it has cambridge,edexcel,or any such UK-based education systems.if you study in an indian-curriculum,you won't be accepted...
hope that helps!

Ahhh thank you so much !
Original post by Maria303
2. Entrants This competition is open to anyone in year 12 or year 13 of UK education or the equivalent in local
school systems. There is no fee to enter.only accept one entry per entrant. Multiple or
incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.

What does it mean by local school systems? Does this mean state schools only or can I enter if I go to a private school?

I assume it would mean that if you're not in the UK education system, then it means "the equivalent in that country, of what 'year 12 or year 13' means in the UK".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending