The Student Room Group

Exams

Does Drynites leave a bad Oder as I may wear them in the exams
Original post by Singh715
Does Drynites leave a bad Oder as I may wear them in the exams

but why though?
Oh so I have special needs and also we can’t go to toilet in exams and I have speech delay I don’t ask thing
Oh so I have special needs and also we can’t go to toilet in exams and I have speech delay I don’t ask thing

You should be allowed a toilet break in any GCSE exam if you need one. If you have special needs or not that should be the case. As you do have special needs that I'm sure your school/college know about then there should be a plan in place to support you. You or your parents/guardian should sort this out with your SENCO and EXAMS staff if there is any doubt.

To answer your question, if you are worried about an accident occurring, I don't know about Drynite products but Tena Lady or Tena Man don't have any odor and are effective.
(edited 1 year ago)
Thanks for this information no but I do remember a student asking if they can go and the examiner did say no as being in a exam and yea I have special needs also I do have rest breaks apparently you can go to toilet in your rest breaks duration apologise for my grammar and spelling mistakes
Thanks for this information no but I do remember a student asking if they can go and the examiner did say no as being in a exam and yea I have special needs also I do have rest breaks apparently you can go to toilet in your rest breaks duration apologise for my grammar and spelling mistakes

Sometimes in mocks and internal exams they can be funny about it because they don't have the resources to cope with it. In your real exams if you need the loo you are entitled to ask to go. As you get rest breaks you could use one for a loo trip if you need one but don't feel at all inhibited about asking for one if you need one. Good luck with your exams, hope they go well.
Original post by gdunne42
You should be allowed a toilet break in any GCSE exam if you need one. If you have special needs or not that should be the case. As you do have special needs that I'm sure your school/college know about then there should be a plan in place to support you. You or your parents/guardian should sort this out with your SENCO and EXAMS staff if there is any doubt.

To answer your question, if you are worried about an accident occurring, I don't know about Drynite products but Tena Lady or Tena Man don't have any odor and are effective.

Also used tena men they do leak

Quick Reply

Latest