The Student Room Group

A level exams leaked????

From the Student Room: Every year there are rumours of exam papers being shared online, but it is very rare that leaks actually happen.

So what should you do if you see an exam paper offered for sale or apparently leaked?

1. Don’t worry: it’s probably fake!
2. Report it to the exam board
3. Never, ever be tempted to part with any money for access to the paper. You will almost certainly be scammed and could possibly be disqualified from your exam.

It recently came to my attention that the actual 2023 paper was leaked by accounts charging £500 pounds for the paper and this was accessible 90 minutes before the exam and I have proof that people actually had it before, some are fake but there are actually some real seller out there and almost all the papers have been leaked - surely this renders the exams useless cause that’s so not fair for people who have worked hard - Iv reported it to ofqual but more people have to otherwise they won’t listen - WE CANT LET THEN GET AWAY WITH THIS
(edited 11 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lushlife889
It recently came to my attention that the actual 2023 paper was leaked by accounts charging £500 pounds for the paper and this was accessible 90 minutes before the exam and I have proof that people actually had it before, some are fake but there are actually some real seller out there and almost all the papers have been leaked - surely this renders the exams useless cause that’s so not fair for people who have worked hard - Iv reported it to ofqual but more people have to otherwise they won’t listen - WE CANT LET THEN GET AWAY WITH THIS

What exam? and was it an AQA/Edexcel paper?
Reply 2
Original post by Talkative Toad
What exam? and was it an AQA/Edexcel paper?

Well there’s been multiple but most recently it was edexcel a level economics A
Well there’s been multiple but most recently it was edexcel a level economics A

oh, that's bad then if that's true
Reply 4
It’s definitely true cause I have proof of people having it before
It’s definitely true cause I have proof of people having it before

Provided you don’t go putting pictures of the paper anywhere, you should be good.

You were definitely right to report it to OFQUAL if you are telling the truth.
Reply 6
Original post by TypicalNerd
Provided you don’t go putting pictures of the paper anywhere, you should be good.

You were definitely right to report it to OFQUAL if you are telling the truth.

Oh yeah no I only reported it to ofqual but anonymously - just thought people should be made aware cause it’s not right and realistically my one complaint isn’t gonna do anything
Oh yeah no I only reported it to ofqual but anonymously - just thought people should be made aware cause it’s not right and realistically my one complaint isn’t gonna do anything

I don’t know about that. Any indication that there is a leak I’d imagine would actually be taken pretty seriously.
Reply 8
Original post by TypicalNerd
I don’t know about that. Any indication that there is a leak I’d imagine would actually be taken pretty seriously.

Hopefully

Hi guys this is not true. This person does not have any legitimising proof and they are a frequent troll on these threads. They simply want to lower grade boundaries for this exam without any actual basis. I would advise you to not feed into this as there has been examination suspensions for candidates who have tried to engage in these falsifying activities online in the past. Thank you.
Reply 10
Original post by kclmedic2004
Hi guys this is not true. This person does not have any legitimising proof and they are a frequent troll on these threads. They simply want to lower grade boundaries for this exam without any actual basis. I would advise you to not feed into this as there has been examination suspensions for candidates who have tried to engage in these falsifying activities online in the past. Thank you.

What???😂 why would I lie about and wdym frequent this is my first time every making a thread - I just wanted to make people aware that it’s going on - if people want to see proof they can I’m just not gonna but it on tsr cause that’s gonna get me in trouble - it’s been reported to ofqual - who even are u
Reply 11
If u want to see proof go to the edexcel economics paper 1 A chat cause I posted the paper but the. Deleted it and people said that was the one - the tecahers don’t even have pdfs until 10 days after so this must’ve been through exams office
If u want to see proof go to the edexcel economics paper 1 A chat cause I posted the paper but the. Deleted it and people said that was the one - the tecahers don’t even have pdfs until 10 days after so this must’ve been through exams office

What edexcel economics paper 1 chat?? It didn’t get “deleted” because you didn’t have any proof of this in the first place and it’s misleading for you to suggest people entertain this false narrative when it’s more likely to lead to further paper suspensions for those we make false allegations against the board. If you didn’t do as well on this paper, there’s no need to drag others down aswell as it can get them in trouble. Thanks
Reply 13
What edexcel economics paper 1 chat?? It didn’t get “deleted” because you didn’t have any proof of this in the first place and it’s misleading for you to suggest people entertain this false narrative when it’s more likely to lead to further paper suspensions for those we make false allegations against the board. If you didn’t do as well on this paper, there’s no need to drag others down aswell as it can get them in trouble. Thanks

The exam chat?? you can see that people said that that was the paper, but sure whatever just wanted to increase awareness and I have sent the information to the right people so action will be taken but thanks for the concern
Hi everyone :smile:

Just to say we are aware of this and looking into it.

Please don't reach any conclusions at this stage. Although a student shouldn't have access to the paper at all it is possible that this was gained after the exam has been completed.

We are working with exam boards and Ofqual and will make sure we update when we have more information.

EH
Reply 15

That's terrible. So for 500 you could buy yourself a future? That's not fair. You need to deal with it now, you're right to complain.

And yet you've now been banned so maybe it's you who's the troll after all...
Reply 17

the paper was leaked theres picutres of the questions everywhere
Reply 18
From the Student Room: Every year there are rumours of exam papers being shared online, but it is very rare that leaks actually happen.

So what should you do if you see an exam paper offered for sale or apparently leaked?

1. Don’t worry: it’s probably fake
2. Report it to the exam board
3. Never, ever be tempted to part with any money for access to the paper. You will almost certainly be scammed and could possibly be disqualified from your exam.

any chance u know who's selling them ?
Original post by noukou22
any chance u know who's selling them ?

Bro :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest