The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston Uni illustration animation

Does Kingston University send rejection emails to candidates? I haven't received any communication from Kingston, but it seems that other students have already received offer letters. When I emailed Kingston to inquire about my portfolio, they responded that my application is still being reviewed by tutors. I am really looking forward to getting into Kingston University since it is my first choice.🥲
Hi @Dudong!

Although I'm not entirely sure if Kingston Uni sends rejection emails to candidates, if your application was rejected, you should be notified through UCAS and an update should appear on your Kingston OSIS portal. But I wouldn't worry necessarily worry about that yet - even for the same course, Kingston offers go out at different times depending on when tutors get a chance to view your application. If they've confirmed your application is still under review, it's just taking a little longer than expected.

Glad to hear Kingston is your first choice, and genuinely hope to see you here in September!

- Eve.
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending