The Student Room Group

URGENT: What equations ARE NOT on the AQA GCSE Physics equation sheet?

I’ve got my first PPEs on Thursday, and I’m wondering what equations I need to know for Physics paper one, that aren’t on the equation sheet they give us.

Thank you in advance!
most of the energy equations and all of them from the electricity and circuits topic then there’s a few on the forces topic like m=fd
Original post by hanyourbeloved
I’ve got my first PPEs on Thursday, and I’m wondering what equations I need to know for Physics paper one, that aren’t on the equation sheet they give us.

Thank you in advance!

I thought all the equations for paper 1 and 2 were on the sheet?
Reply 3
Original post by gompachirochan
I thought all the equations for paper 1 and 2 were on the sheet?

as far as i’m aware, not all of them! i was told we had to memorise some of them off by heart but it wasn’t specified which ones. i might be wrong but that’s what i know
Reply 4
as far as i’m aware, not all of them! i was told we had to memorise some of them off by heart but it wasn’t specified which ones. i might be wrong but that’s what i know

https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resources/physics/AQA-8463-ES-INS-JUN23.PDF
This year, all the equations are given but that will change next year
Original post by thismyusername

Yh because i was thinking i haven't been told about any equations we had to memorise :mute:
Reply 7
Original post by thismyusername

oh okay thank you for the clarification!! my school didn’t make it clear hence the mix up
Reply 8

Thank you in advance!

This year we get all the equations. so lucky we don't have to learn them. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest