The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Maths - Equations

For the June 2023 exams, do we have to remember any equations as I heard that we have them all on the equation sheet?
Original post by spiral22
For the June 2023 exams, do we have to remember any equations as I heard that we have them all on the equation sheet?

You would have a set of equations/formulae provided to you. The others you will need to remember.
Having said that, you need to be fluent enough using the formulae that you would practically know them off by heart in order to get the top grades anyway.
Do not try to rely on the equation sheets provided in the exam; and only use it as a way of checking as opposed to a reference (doing so implies you haven't revised enough).
Reply 2

Ask your teacher for a copy of the sheet
Reply 3
Original post by Muttley79
Ask your teacher for a copy of the sheet

Found it on the AQA website. I heard from my teachers that they are giving all the equations on the sheet but don’t know if that’s confirmed.
Reply 4
Found it on the AQA website. I heard from my teachers that they are giving all the equations on the sheet but don’t know if that’s confirmed.

Yes - post covid support
https://www.aqa.org.uk/news/gcse-maths-and-level-2-further-maths-formulae-sheets-for-2023

Quick Reply

Latest