The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Who’s coming to UOL in September 23

Hey all, just curious and keen on meeting my fellow September folks. What y’all studying and what accommodation did you get?
Original post by L.M.W
Hey all, just curious and keen on meeting my fellow September folks. What y’all studying and what accommodation did you get?

Hi L.M.W,
We are so pleased to hear that you will be joining the University of Lincoln in September 2023! You have every reason to be keen to meet your fellow students, as these are very exciting times ahead. Also, I think it is amazing that you are reaching out to other students who will be just as curious as you are. Making an extra effort to reach out and get involved is definitely an approach that will benefit you come September. I would advise checking out the University of Lincoln's website page on Unibuddy, which is a community that allows you to connect with other students studying the same course, going into the same accommodation, as well as other students who will be joining in September. Additionally, if you check out other social media platforms, like Facebook, there are often groups that you can join for the different accommodation options, as well as for applicants for your course.
All the best for September.
Megan :smile:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UniOfLincolnStudent
Hi L.M.W,
We are so pleased to hear that you will be joining the University of Lincoln in September 2023! You have every reason to be keen to meet your fellow students, as these are very exciting times ahead. Also, I think it is amazing that you are reaching out to other students who will be just as curious as you are. Making an extra effort to reach out and get involved is definitely an approach that will benefit you come September. I would advise checking out the University of Lincoln's website page on Unibuddy, which is a community that allows you to connect with other students studying the same course, going into the same accommodation, as well as other students who will be joining in September. Additionally, if you check out other social media platforms, like Facebook, there are often groups that you can join for the different accommodation options, as well as for applicants for your course.
All the best for September.
Megan :smile:

Thank you, Megan

I’ll definitely check out Unibuddy and other social platforms. Yup! Exciting times ahead it is.

Quick Reply

Latest