The Student Room Group

London Student Accommodation Tenancy Takeover

Hi!

I’m desperately looking for accommodation in London to move into in December or January. Ideally, I only want an en-suite or studio and I would like the contract to end between June and August.

I go to Kings College London so i would prefer something more centrally located.

If anyone is looking for someone to take over their contract let me know!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by naffieeee
Hi!

I’m desperately looking for accommodation in London to move into in December or January. Ideally, I only want an en-suite or studio and I would like the contract to end between June and August.

I go to Kings College London so i would prefer something more centrally located.

I have a place in Hoxton if that is any good to you?
Reply 2
Hi!

Hi I have room in Bonham Carter house on gower street ,medium size non en-suite self catering . Very bright and spacious at 236.00 a week
Reply 3
Hi!

Hello. I'm looking for someone to take over the Dinwiddy House Ensuite room, which is a 3-minute walk from King's Cross.

You can see the pictures in my drive link(Submitting picture is tricky here)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SVOUvRlVesBhAoyte7A2Q3xWwZ447phN?usp=drive_link

As you can see in the picture, it's clean and good. Above all, there are not many cheap accomodations in this location.

I'm going to move out because I will move into my friend's flat.

Details are belows.
- Single bed
-Includes fast wifi
-Including personal bathroom(shower included)
-Included kitchen(with 5 people in independent flat)
-Store bicycles in the building
-24/7 reception with kind people(security and patrol at night)
-Laundry room in the building (washing machine, dryer)
-Common room in the building
-hot water, good heater, and electricity
-Good parcel system(They will notify you of your arrival by e-mail after receiving at once)

In my flat, there are two British students, Saudi student and Malaysian student from different majors and colleges.
Everyone is considerate.

Fee is 211 pounds per week and the period is until early September(8th) next year.

Thanks for reading. And feel free to ask questions!
Reply 4
Hello. I'm looking for someone to take over the Dinwiddy House Ensuite room, which is a 3-minute walk from King's Cross.

This is the link to pictures(Google Drive)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SVOUvRlVesBhAoyte7A2Q3xWwZ447phN?usp=drive_link

As you can see in the picture, it's clean and good. Above all, there are not many cheap accomodations in this location.

Details are bellow.
- Single bed
- Includes fast wifi
- Including personal bathroom (shower included)
-Included kitchen (with 5 people in independent flat)
- Store bicycles in the building
- 24/7 reception with people (security and patrol at night)
- Laundry room in the building (washing machine, dryer)
- Common room in the building
-Inner yard
-Good parcel system(They notify you of your arrival by e-mail after receiving)

In my flat, there are two British students, Saudi and Malaysian students from different majors and colleges, and everyone is considerate.

If you take over, the fee is 211 pounds per week and the period is until early September(8th) next year.

Thanks for reading and feel free to ask more questions!
Reply 5
Original post by SJ lee

Details are bellow.
- Single bed
- Includes fast wifi
-Inner yard

In my flat, there are two British students, Saudi and Malaysian students from different majors and colleges, and everyone is considerate.

If you take over, the fee is 211 pounds per week and the period is until early September(8th) next year.

Hii, is this room still available?
Reply 6
Original post by chivi
Original post by SJ lee

Details are bellow.
- Single bed
- Includes fast wifi
-Inner yard

Hii, is this room still available?

Yes~ are you student?
Reply 7
Original post by SJ lee
Yes~ are you student?

Yes, UCL.
Reply 8
Original post by chivi
Yes, UCL.

Good! I'm also UCL student. Would you contact via What's app? My number is +82 1050512193. Or cellphone number is 07472619192. Thanks.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 9
Hi looking for someone to cover my 40 week KCL OLIB contract 23/24 for terms 2 and 3
£234 a week non-ensuite
Right next to London Bridge and guys campus
Spacious double room
3 other flatmates
Please message me if interested!
(edited 5 months ago)
I've got somewhere you can move into - Garden Halls, Kings Cross from January (paid through until Feb) if you're still looking?
Reply 11
Hi I'm looking for someone to takeover a room at Stratford one unite students. The rent is 265pw and the contract is 51 weeks (it started 23/09/23 to 14/09/24)It's a basic ensuite. 11sqm and has a small double bed. It's near stratford station which is quite good for transport - trains and buses.It's also near UCL EAST campus. It's a 10 min walk. please message me if interested
Reply 12
Hi!

Hi! I'm looking for someone to take over my en-suite room at Northumberland House anytime from now. It's based in Trafalgar Square. Ideal for the KCL Strand campus. The rent is 322pw and the contract is until July 2024. Please drop me a message if you're interested!
Hi!

Hi, I’m looking for someone to take over my accommodation at College Hall since I'll be studying abroad next semester. It’s an en-suite room for 332.43 per week. The room has a small double bed, a bathroom, a large study desk and lots of storage. The accommodation is catered so there are no shared kitchens but there are pantries available with fridges, microwaves and sinks. All bills, Wi-Fi and Breakfast, brunch and dinner are included in the rent!

I also go to KCL and the accommodation is just short bus ride from Strand campus! It’s in a great neighbourhood with the British Museum just down the road. Soho and Covent Garden is also just a short walk south.

The contract ends 22/06/2024 and you could move in any time from December 17.

If you’re interested, let me know or PM me!
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 14
Original post by AronTisoczki
Hi, I’m looking for someone to take over my accommodation at College Hall. It’s an en-suite room for 332.43 per week. The room has a small double bed, a bathroom, a large study desk and lots of storage. The accommodation is catered so there are no shared kitchens but there are pantries available with fridges, microwaves and sinks. All bills, Wi-Fi and Breakfast, brunch and dinner are included in the rent!

I also go to KCL and the accommodation is just short bus ride from Strand campus! It’s in a great neighbourhood with the British Museum just down the road. Soho and Covent Garden is also just a short walk south.

The contract ends 22/06/2024 and you could move in any time from December 17.

If you’re interested, let me know or PM me!

Hello, I would be interested, but only for a shorter period of time (beginning of January-end of May). Let me know if that could work as well.
Original post by chivi
Hello, I would be interested, but only for a shorter period of time (beginning of January-end of May). Let me know if that could work as well.

Hi, you could definitely move in early January as well! Since the contract requires a full-time student to occupy the room, you could move out at the end of May as long as another student takes the room. The UoL team operate a waiting list for rooms (and also ones specifically for the summer as far as I know) so they can assist you with finding someone to replace you. Let me know if you're interested!
Original post by nugget02
Hi! I'm looking for someone to take over my en-suite room at Northumberland House anytime from now. It's based in Trafalgar Square. Ideal for the KCL Strand campus. The rent is 322pw and the contract is until July 2024. Please drop me a message if you're interested!

Hi, I am looking for somewhere from the new year if that would work for you?
Original post by bnthany
Hi I'm looking for someone to takeover a room at Stratford one unite students. The rent is 265pw and the contract is 51 weeks (it started 23/09/23 to 14/09/24)It's a basic ensuite. 11sqm and has a small double bed. It's near stratford station which is quite good for transport - trains and buses.It's also near UCL EAST campus. It's a 10 min walk. please message me if interested

Hi, I’m looking for somewhere from the new year if that would work for you?
Reply 18
Hi!

Hi Everyone,
I am giving up my contract, is anyone interested in taking over a studio room at Urbanest King's Cross (500 p/w.)? Starting Jan 2024
Reply 19
Original post by leanneenderson
Hi, I am looking for somewhere from the new year if that would work for you?

Yup that would work! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending